blades and swords-part 2

you are the sweetest curse,
drunk in your muse,
I turn a wayward gypsy,
Chanting your name in a frenzy.

Your lips are the blade,
Sinking through the nape of my neck
Licking the blood in my veins
Devouring my soul out of me.

You are the double sided sword,
Clutching you close is bleeding me,
Though it hurts I'll never let you go
Love is nothing but pain.
But in pain lies pleasure.

I was having an acute vampy muse. How is it? Now back to the story.

I sat at the dining area

I sat at the dining area. John's mom's eyes was scrutinising me. I wonder why should she chose to closely observe me when Candice is the one bethroned to her son. I tried to channelise my concentration on food, though the food tasted nothing less than heaven, I was nay able to enjoy the utmost pleasure of my taste buds. The infiltrating gaze of the lady of the house was rendering me more self-conscious with every passing second.

"And what are your parents doing? "she asked

"My dad is working in a company and mom doesn't work . "I said.

"What position?"she enquired her face cringing in disapproval .

"A clerk"i said proudly, not flinching looking directly in her eyes. I have no remorse and I extremely pride in my dad's disposition. The pride clearly sparkling in my eyes.

"Can he afford? "she asked"how many siblings do you have? "

"I have five siblings and he manages really well"I said and resumed eating as the lady of the house kept an scrutinising glare at me which I chose to ignore.The aversion towards the lady in my heart was spiking up every second.I find her less and less agreeable with every passing second.

I lay on the comfy bed of the house scrolling through the pictures me and Allan. I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door to find Candice barging in.

"Elena, me and John are going on a date.Is it OK? "she asked.

"it's absolutely okay, why should you ask to me in first place? "i said.

"I am sorry to leave you alone. "she said with her puppy eyes drawling at me.

I smiled.

"what are you doing? Come on help me dress"she cried.

After nearly an hour of fussing around and trying out almost every dress. There she is chosing a low cut knee length frock which I highly disapprove of.

"don't you think it shows a more than acceptable amount of your cleavage. "I asked

"Am I not supposed to seduce my bethroned but does it look awkward " she asked.

"no, never awkward... it's okay"I faintly smiled.

She wrapped a scarf around her neck. "happy "she asked.

I hugged her"you look perfect, like a maiden from celestial "I said.

She sped away.

I strolled through the large manison, I walked through the array of rooms that I nearly lost the count. I stumbled upon a picture which was around six feet tall, such that it held the people on thier real size. I stood there awestruck, there was a portiat of Allan, john and four other handsome men in an friendly embrace. My eyes darted towards Allan, those emerald green eyes, those careless freckles that rested upon his cheek attenuating his smile. How much I crave to run my hand through that soft hair.
I caught my hair rough and rusty. In contrast to Allan I appear as an inate incarnation of grossiness.

A strange opaque feeling thwarted my heart, mixed with a feeling of longing. I am still in love with this Eros who smiles at me through the picture .

"Those are my boys"said a voice from behind. Alarmed I jumped back .
"Aren't they so great together, you might have seen Allan in movies and commercials. His modelling career really made him famous. And my dear John loves his brother,and the other boys are wasting their life. John is following Allan's path. I am glad he is turning out like his brother "

"does Mr Allan come here frequently Mrs Joanne" I enquired for the reason I wish she never knew.I greatly feared Allan's arrival. Not that I despise it, I am scared.

"Very rarely, it has been around two years since he set foot in here"she said.

I sighed in relief"that is very sad"I said in contrast to what I thought.

"I am leaving, servants are in that kitchen. For any help you can summon them. Not that the girl of lower means like you would require help ,I am sure you wouldn't have any servants back home.When you stay here you can use their services. She said smiling.

I nodded extremely grateful that she was about to leave.

I watched her walk out the house from the balcony, she waved at me, I waved back smiling. There is this fact that she really do point out the fact that I am from financially struggling background, she is not absolutely disgusting. I kind of have the feeling in the rear end of my brain that she likes me somewhere inspite of her aversion towards my parents disposition. I whisked away the thought and decided to explore the garden which allured me to utmost than my heart could ever encipher.

I treaded through the large garden, the leaves and grass blades were damp after rain. The droplets withered on me as the breeze tickled them. The cherry blossoms rained it's tiny pink flowers made me cherish a feeling which rendered me no less than a Disney princess.I ran through the large garden dodging through the large chestnut trees and far fetching voluminous trees. The rain was increasing its pace steadily now it moreover appears like a thunder shower. I look up at the sky, the garden is beyond beautiful, lush green and dark mossy green tinted with blossoms every where.

Lost in the marvy lustre, I was gropped back into reality as  I heard the clatter of metal, I saw someone in an armour rushing towards me . Startled I stepped back, losing my grip I fell down,slipping down the ridge. I fell rolling down the slope, I tried to grip on something but everything I was  trying to catch hold on was indeed slippery. I caught a tiny protruding root clinging on it for my dear life.
I cried on with my whole thoracic cavity pleading for help. I could hear John's and Candice's voices, I cried out
"please somebody help me"
"John, Candice please.....i don't want to die"I wept and begged
"please someone help me.... Help... "I cried trying to cling on for my dear life but I lost my grip and fell down into the wide expanse.

------------
Elle fell into a chasm, will she die? Or rise up as a ghost and find who is the person behind the armour which led her to her death.

What am I doing, spoilers for my own story? 

Comment and vote.... Please guys...
Don't be so mean tell what you feel about my work.