Ch 19 Don't Die

jungkook p/v

she held my hand and walks towards the rooftop door, as soon as we reached there. she looked at me and asked. "once you out on the roof. you ain't backing off? sure, you wanna go?"

jungkook- 100%

Maya- let's go in...

Maya opens the door wiggling her fingers. and

"holy-shit," Maya says.

" what the hell," says jungkook

they stood Maya's mom baek Jae Yi with 2 build-up men, one of them even had metal arm. and hui kyeong sitting on a metal cage.

Maya- what's with the metal arm? what were you making? winter soldiers?

baek Jae Yi- Maya, my daughter. you grew up so beautiful. we met in the hallway too. I didn't know you were my daughter.

Maya- what to do. nature didn't give me choice other than growing up. I am just disappointed that the burn I gave you on your face can be hidden with all those skin masks you have.

baek Jae Yi- you still remember what you did to me.

Maya- No, I don't, I read your memory when we bumped into each other in the hallway. you know I read every brain cells of a person.

hui kyeong- I couldn't believe , when they told me, you are supernatural but you are. so I brought you an electro-magnetic cage, your powers won't work in this.

Maya wiggles her finger and swifts and speed it downwards and the electromagnetic cage burst. hui kyeong jumps in fear.

Maya- I am a bird with enormous wings you cant put me in a cage again. and not this ugly one at all.

then jungwoo flies open the rooftop door. everyone pauses.

Maya- bitch I was tryna get this dipshit out of here and came in also.

jungwoo-oops, I thought you all needed me

jungkook- whatever happens let's face it now, I m pretty good at fighting.

jungwoo- anyone around Maya gets good at fighting by default.

jungwoo whispers to Maya and jungkook " the cops are down with catching nets, my dad and your dad, both are there. tensed but the cops ain't letting them come. BTS and your manager are there also. reporters are at the school gate and because the cops are there no one can get in here. they are calling special forces if needed, the kids in the cafeteria have woken up. the situation is intense. in short, we couldn't have worse bad luck.

jungkook- and I can see some reporter climbing trees to get the footage.

Maya- listen to the plan. you both attack hui kyeong, that old hag is too egoistic she won't move a bit and let the bulldozers fight first. if they have put catching nets. Let's throw these bulldozers down. then I will deal with the bitch.I can guarantee my whole fortune that this bitch has got something up her sleeves. don't underestimate her. I will take care of the camera and the reporters., we have to do this without getting caught in the cameras.
"please be alive"

jungkook- the rooftop is big, so it's good. let's begin

she tilts her head on both sides and says "let's kick their butts"

baek Jae Yi sits there smiling. the three of them run and Maya pushes herself up in mid-air.

jungkook- holy crap.

jungwoo- concentrate on this damn fight. dipshit

Maya- don't throw that dude. I have a business to settle.( she shouts as she was in mid-air.)

jungkook kicks hui kyeong's face he is knocked down.

jungwoo- that was fast.

jungkook- I told I am jeon jeunkook. don't take me lightly. I will go help Maya with those bulldozers. you tie him up.

jungwoo- okay, brother-in-law.

jungkook- what!? well. It's good hearing that. ( he smiles and runs to Maya.)

Maya- you dipshit. if you are o good at fighting. you should have come here first. handle the other man. ill handle this man with the metal arm.

baek Jae yi- that's a titanium metal arm. you cant break it.

Maya- I suppose, his mind isn't metal.

Maya swirls her finger and pushes all the forces to the ground a blue light emerges and a blow.. the cameras around the place fuses. all the electronic devices and lights goes off.

there are smoke and dust. nothing visible. everyone gets up to see their devices aren't working. the 2 build-up man gets to their foot when another blue light emerges around the metal arm man's head and Maya appears completely untouched from the situation. the man with the metal arm becomes unconscious when jungkook kicks his stomach and turns quickly to kick his face and boom. the man is down.

Maya- one man down.

they do a high - five.

jungwoo- heol! she could do this much. there was a reason she called herself avenger. she certainly joins them.

maya gets near the other man, but jungkook punches his face. maya makes him go crazy by manipulating his mind and jungkook pushes him down. They finish their job and turned to see beak jae yi.

Maya- well old hag. Anything left.

Baek jae yi suddenly lifts and starts using a hammer like stuff and a long whip.
This isn't electric and you can't blow it.

I'll destroy it but I won't let someone benefit my creation.
She starts hitting her. It was fast.

Maya starts breathing heavily.

Maya--dipshit! Take jung woo away.

Jungkook- I ain't leaving ya here.

Maya-ah, seriously. You should go, you need to buy lilies for me she says as she is loosing strength.

Maya- so you won't go?. Then back off.

Maya rises mid air. Clenches her palm. Her mom quickly holds her waist with the wip, tightening it but she resist it and rises up blue light emerges.
Maya--you survived the last one.

I won't let you survive this is on. She makes a force field making her weapons drop. She hold hers neck and jumps into the swimming pool.

Jungwoo- she doesn't know how to swim.!!!!!
Before jungkook could react she made a kinetic balst in the pool. Cops and the people rush towards the pool.

Coulsdon- maya!?
Principal- maya!?
BTS is too shocked to react.

Jungkook p/v
I saw maya jump the pool even though she cant swim.
I had to save my queen. I didn't know what I was doing I took off my shirt and rushed to the 2nd floor and jumped from there...
______________________
So, I know it's cringe but I needed a way i mean a cool maya way to kill her mother.
So I beg you please let it slide this once. 🙏🙏🙏