Ch 7 Word Of Mouth

Jungkook p/v

Ah, I was sleeping in my dorm. when suddenly someone knocked. It's the afternoon. I suppose who is it knocking on the door

I realized it must be my roommate, I smiled and opened the door, seeing the face my smile faded.

It was Jung woo, Maya's friend.

"So you are my new roommate," I asked.

"Unfortunately, yes" he replied
We just didn't talk anything, it was all awkward.

In the morning..

Well, when I was leaving, he was still sleeping, I didn't bother and left the dorms building.

When I entered school I could see

Maya standing there with breakfast, she throws at Jung woo as he enters at the last moment.
Wait, how did he manage to enter before me even after he was sleeping all this time.

While with Maya and Jung woo...

Maya- eat It, have some decency, and enter school like humans next time.

They started eating and entered school when they noticed people starring.

Maya p/v
Jungwoo- are they starring at you Maya

Maya-I don't know

He turned to Maya, "what did you do, try to remember " he asked.

Maya- nothing, I didn't even enter the building yet. I was waiting for you.

All the way to the classroom everyone was cheering Maya on. It was a mixed experience some were annoyed, some were happy, excited and 90 % of the boys were shyly looking at her.

They gave each other a confused expression.
Jungkook was confused too as he could freely walk in the hallway

as they entered the class people were looking at her. Maya says to jungwoo." there is no way any of them gonna tell me what happened. let's ask the outcast.she said pointing at the shy boy in the corner of the seat."

Both of them went to the boy and Maya sat on the seat ahead of him

explain? she asked

he lifts his head and started talking...

a few hours ago.

shy boy p/v

so all this started at the cafeteria yesterday, so after you gave jisoo a savage answer. the school started with gossips

girl 1- did you hear Maya, she just burned jisoo.

girl2-jisoo should quit being a trainee, Maya could beat her so easily

girl 3- I will kill you, if you say anything about jisoo, she is unbeatable.

girl4- Maya clings to jungwoo

girl 5- of course, she does, I have to protect jungkook Oppa too

boy 1- they both don't deserve Maya, she is above them all.

boy-2- she beautiful, kind, elegant, and what are they, ugly penguins.

girl 6 - don't say ill about jungkook Oppa

Boy2 - why is Justin seagull offended.

boy3 - you don't say anything about Maya.

boy 4- you all go around calling him Oppa. does he even like it?