Ch 5 Homeroom

Jungkook p/V....

I really thought what did I say. Oh man! It's school's first day am I gonna make an anti already.
But she replied.

"common oppa, then what should I call you" she asked

And then I realised that she is shameless.
"I don't know, I gotta name ."i replied.

I don't know if maya realised I was having a awkward feeling or what. Anyway she saved me from the situation knowingly or unknowingly.

" oppa, you kn-" jisoo was saying

When... " If your oppanology is done can we go to the homeroom, we have to introduce ourselves to the class."she asked in English

Jisoo looked to her.

" she is from abroad, she isn't fluent in Korean, she speaks english, can we proceed " I ask.

" ya, why not oppa" jisoo asked.

"Can she at least not call me oppa in every sentence, can i sue her for calling this, is there a law for this, I need to check. Will it be included in defaming." I raising my eyebrows thought all this way till the centre table. The whole class was starring at us. Ofcourse the girls were amazed, many boys were expressionless, but the boy from the principal office was staring at me with disgust and when i turned i saw maya giving him a death stare as if she is gonna kill him now.

She raised her fingers, wiggling it, I really thought she'll do some magic or something but she put her hand down immediately.

I noticed a girl, who wasn't even looking at us, and was struggling to look at us while keeping her head down. As she lifted her head a bit. A girl from back would punch her down.

A similar situation was with a boy at another corner.
Anyway they were weird but I shouldn't get concerned

Maya- hello, I am maya, nice to meet you all, I'll be your new classmate, I have a bit of a language barrier, and I am not fluent in korean but I am very much fluent in Google translatation let's communicate via this. Thank you. (and did a little bow)

The class started laughing I chuckled a bit. Jissoo was staring at me. I could feel her gaze even though i wasn't looking at her.

I then I Introduce myself - hello, I am jungkook ill be your classmate till the end of school.

Maya, whispered to Me- so you are jungkook, the celebrity student. You sang 'begin' right.
I thought we could be friends but..

(she didn't give me a good expression)
I replied, yes I did.
But wait, she doesn't know me oh come on. I was seriously what army calls jungshooked, the whole world wants to be my friend and she says she can't be... Its not like I'm dying to be.

She knows me through a song just wow.

She still didn't have a surprise or shocked reaction, still the same.

Teacher- the two last seats in the 3rd and 4th row is free you can take it.

I was walking towards the seat when I tripped on the platform.

The whole classroom is looking at me, it's gonna be on social media, my school life is done.
But I did not fall.

I turned to see maya holding my collar.

"you got two eyes use it" maya said.

And went ahead. For a second I thought it was yoongi hyung. The same swag and the savage Ness.
Hey, what am I thinking, what does she think she is, insulting me. Yoongi hyung is much better.

Jisoo p/v

I did so much to just make jungkook oppa regular to school, so I can easily meet him, now he has come and the principal has even asked me to bring him and a girl to the homeroom as the class president.
I went through the corridors I could hear him play the piano. I was so excited that I could meet him like this, it was so romantic but when i entered the hall, I saw he was playing the piano with another girl.
I could kill her at the moment. But I went and greeted them and brought to the classroom, as I talked with her, she can't even speak fluent Korean.

She was even more weird as she walked to the classroom, walking like a toddler.

Jungkook oppa even said me to call jungkook in front of the classroom door, he is really liking me that he wants me to call him by name.

They introduced themselves jungkook oppa's voice was also amazing and that girl just touched his clothes without permission.
And even said him "to use his eyes"
How dare she. I am not gonna let her be.

Maya p/v
Well I am going towards my seat now. I am sitting between jung woo and that stupid celebrity guy who made me cry with just a songs, I can see Jisoo exchanging seats with the girl from the corner row to sit next to the stupid celebrity , I can clearly see the teachers are blind and made a bully class president and gave authority. She is clearly bullying them and not even saving the few students who are so intimidated from the bullying that they don't raise their voice.

"A group against a single person is not showing power but cowards hip" . I said to jung woo.

Jung woo replied - now, you are here right , you don't even need to study to pass. You seriously do nothing, so correct the school as a hobby.

"good idea jung woo" saying this we both head down and sleep.

Teacher - your next class is dance, please move to your class.

"what is this, let's go and just sit there" I said

The whole class started moving...

Jungkook p/v

So we have dance class, which I am good at.

Jisoo sat next to me, and making a girl go somewhere else. This was quite a bully work.

Anyway she has stuck to arm and I push her away, I was going through the crowd. I saw that rude maya and her friend were walking ahead of me. She had her arm around that boy.
How can she just touch him like that. It's not like I care. But that women is rude and mannerless

We entered the room it was huge. I could see maya and her friend just go sit in the side.

As the class was going they didn't much do anything.
She must not be good at dancing.
And I saw Jisoo going towards her.

"Maya! " she said loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"let's have a dance battle" she said

"see it will only result in humiliation. So I don't want to" said her.

She really needs get defeated for her attitude to get down, I said to her.
____________________
Sorry for leaving at a cliff hanger but if i didn't it, this chapter would have become Hella long.

Please comment and read till the end.