Ch-3 First Day

Maya p/v...

Jung-woo helped me set my dorm, as I joined school mid session I was given a empty dorm with only me. This dorm was at end of the hall, if we open the main door I could see the lift.  It was in such position.
I was extremely happy with what I got, it was much like a suite. As we entered it had shoe space, than a area where couches were places with a coffee table. 1 bunk bed, which had a study table under it, it originally had 3 but cause I was living alone there 2 beds were removed from there.
The washroom was spacious. I and jung woo decided to redecorate my dorm and go shopping for it after school.

For now we just threw my stuff on the couch, I took my bag and went to the school building, jung woo also had a similar dorm his is just below mine, its just he had to share it with 2 more people.

The crowd from the gate was now in front of the principal's office, and I need to report to him as a transfer student!!.

I turned to jung woo and he turned to me, we both made a annoyed expression.

"let's blow them up" saying this I forward my hand to use telekinesis.

"are you crazy?, well do it, but as if no one notices and don't tell either my dad or  your dad, if you get caught I don't know you."  I with straight face listened to him said me and my smile at the end.

"if I get caught, I'll blow YOU up first" saying this I lowered my hand and put it back.

Making a last eye contact. I moved ahead wiggling it.

Jung-woo P/V..

She after giving me death stare marched forward wiggling her fingers the girl slide at sides making us a way, she walked with style as always. And I hidding my face walking beside this dramatic ass went to the principal office.

She is such a strong presence, she can do anything right. Well there is boomer. She really likes coke but she can't open a can by herself. Just think this women who has the strength to blow up the whole planet can't open a can herself or peel banana or orange. It's just ironic. Hahaha

Maya turns towards jung woo.
"I can hear your thoughts" said she with a intense death stare.

Oh I forgot she can read thoughts. Shit.

We entered the principal office.
Jung-woo- dad she is seriously scaring me
Maya- he is pissing me off. I'll choke him.

We both shut after seeing bts there.

Principal-  I really thought it was suspicious that you two didn't fight till now. Let me process maya's admission then keep it on.

Maya and me were so pissed we just went and Sat in two opposite corner of the couch.

Jungkook p/v-

The principle told us to come to the office and go to the dorms later because of the enormous amount of girls were missing classes to follow us around. I tried to find the girl from the airport but I couldn't see her anywhere. We went to the principal office and we were having a talk with namjoon hyung. And he was filling some formalities.
There was huge crowd outside but after a while the door opened i thought some fans broke in but a girl and boy entered fighting with each other in English which at least I could understand I have been to US for quite a time.

Wait. She is from the airport...
Jimin whispered to me-hey isn't she the girl. You are finding from a while. It seems she only uses English. So she was talking in English with the woman from the airport so this is why she couldn't understand it. Well it makes sense

Wait a minute. How did he know.
Wait once more. Does she only speak in English.
Wait a another minute. How did she manage to get inside the office with such a crowd with no difficulty, she is so difficult to understand

Jimin hyung-in other words she is interesting and you are interested.

Hyung! Said jungkook giving a death stare.

Well apparently the boy is the principal's son. Is he is brother or boyfriend? 
Around 100 questions rose inside my head.

Tae hyung whispered "I atleast thought she would greet us, but she totally ignored us"

"I know, I know" said jin hyung.

When the principal said her name maya.

JIMIN P/V

Maya! Her name is maya.

Jungkook! Did you hear the name.

Jungkook- I heard it. I have ears.

He didn't need to shout like that it's just she is just in front of us. She feels like a celebrity more than us.

Jungkook p/V..

"It's done". Said the principle handing hyung my papers and passing me my  schedule.

He passed a sheet to maya as well. I mean it's her name i should use it...
After passing her the sheet she immediately left and the boy followed him despite the fight we witnessed.

Looking at our shocked faces the principal replied..
Principal- well its okay, they are like that please follow me....

__________________
And you'll please follow me.
I request you to please comment to my stories and read other ones too.