Ch- 14 She Is Hot.

Jungkook-as always, I am walking towards the gate and Jung woo again run across me reaches before. That doesn't surprise me anymore. Yesterday the school was in an uproar. I can see Maya standing in a distance. But... She isn't shouting at Jung woo as always.

I felt she was pale.
I walk towards her.

"What happened to you," I ask.

Jungwoo- something is off, she doesn't look good.

Maya- I had a headache last night. I am fine.

She puts her hood, hiding most of her face, and puts her small fist in her pocket. We walk together towards the school building. She couldn't push the door open.

Jungwoo- you are really unwell, you can't open the door.

I open the door for her.
She enters the school.

Maya- let's just go.

The whole time, during the class, she was pale and sleepy in her seat. She completely ignores whatever jisoo was shouting as always.

It was during the lunch break when I and jungkwoo left the class and she said "she'll just stay here"

We return from the cafeteria. As we entered Maya tried to get up, but she fell down. I rushed to hold. I held her and bent down. Her head was in my lap.

I touch her forehead.
"she is hot"

Jungwoo- I know she is hit but, it's not time to compliment her, she looks ill.

"idiot, she is burning hot, she has a fever." I said.

Jungwoo p/v

As he told she had a fever. I got worried as well.

Jungkook lifted her in her arms and walked her towards the school med room.

Not only did me but the whole class, and the whole school whoever saw them were wide-eyed, many girls were fangirling. The second-hand embarrassment., you can't imagine.

That's when I know, jungkook fell for my lil sister. Well, she was like my sister and she is younger.

I couldn't stop smiling seeing him carry her. That I forget that bitch has a fever!!!!

I called dad, he reached the med room.

Med room...

Principal- what happened to HER!?

Jungwoo- calm down! She has a fever. Did you tell her dad?

Principal- no. I didn't. Trust me.

Coulson- WHERE IS SHE!?

Jungwoo- you did.

Uncle calm down let's take her home.and let her rest there. We are almost finished with school and the rest classes are only councilor's classes.

Jungkook- hello principal hello uncle. I am jeun jungkook.

Both the dads nod their head

Jungkook- then I would be leaving.

Jungwoo- you can come along.

Jungkook- really? Can I.

Coulsdon whispers to the principal. "is he her boyfriend"
And the principal replies" I don't know, but he is a celebrity". " I know I saw him at the conference meeting" Coulsdon replies.

Jungwoo - I was kidding, you have class, go attend it.

Jungkook sighs and nervously laughs.

Jungwoo- let's go.

Jungwoo lifts maya on his back and puts her in the car. And gets in as well.

As they reached home.. They lay maya on the bed with putting blanket on her.

SKIP to 2 weeks.....
Maya - I am going.
Coulsdon- are you okay to leave.
Maya- I have to do my graduation project and graduate too. Bye.

Jungwoo follows her with bread in the mouth. They sat in the principal's car.

Jungwoo- let's go.

Maya- I am having a Lil nap till we reach.

Principal - you should rest, you could have done school from home but, you had to go to school. Right?

He ask in sadness.

They reach school Maya says bye to the principal.

And they went to their respective dorms.

In jungwoo's dorms.
Jungkook- well, you know. Jungwoo. is she feeling okay?

Jungwoo- she is back. Stop beating around the bush.

Jungkook- thank you so much.

Jungkook p/v
Well, we dressed up and started running to reach the building, today I reached before jungwoo, jungwoo was just behind me walking. I stood a bit far from may, she smiled at me. i was so desperate to look at that face. I ran and hugged her tight.

Maya p/v.

I finally saw that dude. I always waited there with breakfast for both of them thinking, he would greet me at the gate but he always ignored me went ahead, so I would always eat his part. Ignoring him as well. when he did greet me, I got ill, so today I smiled first, I couldn't believe it, he ran hugged me. today, well. I was jungshooked.

Jungkook- I am happy that you came back.

Maya- me too.
( I Controlled my nervous expression.)

Jungwoo came in and said "if you have met can we enter the school. The whole school is starring."

Jungkook- yeah sure.

Jungkook leads the way, while I was trembling on my feet. How can he be so calm after hugging me?

While jungkook-
Oh. Shit, ill die of cardiac arrest before entering the building what was thinking while hugging her the first thing we met.

They enter the building giving each other smiles while they are both nervous a hell and Jungwoo, who understands the situation is trying not to laugh.

As Maya enters the classroom. Everyone greets Maya.
They both sit next to each other. And the awkwardness was intense.

Jungwoo p/v
The awkwardness, Mann, seriously Maya was literally trembling. When jungkook hugged her.

Our class started and just then I got a message, from the guy whom I hate very much. Now, I started trembling.
My smile faded and I was shivering until Maya put her hand on my shoulder.

Maya- what happened? Who on earth texted you?

....