Ch-17 Protect Her.

Jungwoo rush opens the principal office.

Jungwoo - WHAT HAPPENED?

Principal - listen-
Wait! Why is he here.

Jungwoo- do not worry, he knows about her powers and everything..

Jungkook- hello sir! I am jeun jungkook

Principal - can you stop introducing yourself. I know who you are, we all know, there is no point introducing.

Jungkook-  understood.

Jungwoo- jungkook is more the merrier for maya.

Principal- Well, see, you know don't get angry, we had to do that.

Maya's mom never died, she was alive, we lied to you, so you would think she died and when you tell maya and if she reads your mind, she would only read, you thinking she died.
It was better for maya not to know that she is alive and has left her.

Principal- that day at hospital she ran away, she is hurt or not i dont know, today I saw her after around a decade.

Jungkook- she is here to take maya back

Principal- how do you know?

Jungkook- it's obvious, why would you tell about her mom all of sudden out of nowhere.

Principal - well, you are smart.the point is she shouldn't reach maya I dont know how she would use maya. But I don't think  that's gonna be any good.

Jungwoo- first of all, why is the women after such a long time. 2nd leave it to me.

Jungkook- we should cut her from social media.

Jungwoo-i handle her account, or Carson, her dad's assistant. She is very rare to go to a social media account.

Jungkook- phone calls.

Jungwoo - she rarely picks up a call from a number she has saved forget about picking up a unknown number.

Jungkook- emails.

Jungwoo-i she deletes mails she doesn't know about.

Jungkook- then what.

Jungwoo-i only way to reach her is manual way, other ways are useless. I don't think her mom knows that.

Jungwoo- see dad, I don't know why you lied and I seriously don't have time to care right we need to protect her so bye.

Jungkook- thank you sir.

Jungwoo- don't think anything infront of her, we don't wanna tell.

Jungkook- ya I know.

Jungkook and jung woo ran through the halls and went towards their class which started getting filled with students who were coming from the ground. They went towards their class only to see her sleeping on her desk with her hoodie up.

As soon as jungwoo kept his hand on her to wake her. She held and twisted it.

Jungwoo-ouch , its me, leave me.

Maya says as she releases the hand- it was instincts, I got surprised so.

Junhkook- exactly, now whenever you see someone unwanted do the same.

Jungwoo- exactly.

Maya- ohkay.....

They all settle down in their seats.

As soon as she sat down. Hui Kyeong entered the class. He has changed his clothes now. As soon as he enters everyone starts laughing. He goes towards Maya in anger.

But as he could reach Maya, she took his hand twisted it, and pinned him against the wall with a single hand.
And says.
Maya--you said to me, to do this when I see someone unwanted.
And smiled.

While jungwoo and jungkook smirked.
Hui Kyeong--leave me.

Maya leaves him and he relaxes. the whole class is watching. As he stood straight he brushed his clothes off.

Maya- see bitch, there is another female bitch i have to handle so please don't come here often

From behing jisoo. Shouts- excuse me, what did you say.

Maya- I said bitch. B. I. T. C. H., the other bitch which is you.

Jisoo- I can't handle you anymore.

Maya - where were you both of you all my life, can you go back there.

Jisoo starts telling jungkook something.

Maya- my back isn't a voicemail, say it to my face.

Saying this she goes to her seat.

Hui Kyeong - I like you, be my girlfriend?

Jungkook stood up to stop him but jisoo pulled him down

Hui Kyeong - I'll will be the one who will wake you up at 3 am to watch the stars.

Maya- if someone and anybody wakes me up to watch stupid stars at 3 am, the person would be logged off from my life forever. See no matter how much you try, you ain't getting me. Now get lost.

Hui Kyeong - you regret it.

Maya- I may be the first who opposed you but you are not the first who said me 'I will regret it'. Can you take your filthy self from here.

Hui Kyeong - I ruin jung woo completely.

Maya- he is a 18 year old high school senior, what does he have that you can ruin in.

And if you do, do it. I Dare you.

He and his gang marches off. Jungkook brushes jisoo hands which were on his shoulder.

Maya to jungwoo- bitch  I will kill you before him, if you are scared of his threat.

Jungwoo- no I am not.

Maya- good.
I seriously want to graduate soon.

Jungkook- okay, so I promise you to give you lily on the graduation day.

Maya- perfect, they are beautiful flowers. Who told you that I like them.

Jungkook-. I smelled it

Three of them start laughing and jisoo was burning in jealousy and humiliation.

Jenny- jisoo! , jungkook is getting close with Maya, she took your position, your control, the people around you, your first position in studies, she got you punished, she took your first love hui kyeong. and now your future boyfriend.

you need to take back what is yours.

jisoo breathing heavily- yes, I need to. well you know I have heard a rich woman was searching for Maya and the principal disagreed to let her meet Maya.

jenny- I myself dropped her at the principal office, I don't think Maya is safe near the lady.

jisoo- then we have to mee her.

seeing Maya laugh she gives an evil smile and says. " oh dear, Maya what to do I really don't like you."

Maya turns to her, smiles, and gives her a thumbs up.

jisoo is left perplexed.

jenny- I will go execute the plan