XI

Once the Moby was out of sight I let out a relieved sigh knowing they would be safe. I looked over to Shanks and he nodded at me telling me I could go with my family. Before I could do anything I was punched in the mouth making a few of my teeth crooked. Of course I sent the person flying but one I did that I smiled and bowed before fully transforming and flying to the Moby. Once I landed on my division's ship I didn't even get a chance to transform back before I was surrounded by the members of my division.

"(y/n) are you ok?" Micah asked worriedly. I finally got the chance to transform back to my human form. "Yes I'm fine. I might need my teeth looked at though" I sighed. "Well go get them looked at then." Kevin groaned. "You think she doesn't know she has to go do that!" Devin, Kevin's twin shouted and hit him in the back of the head. "Hey don't hit Kevin!" Jesse gasped. Before I knew it they were in a full blown argument. "Hey don't you want to get changed out of these uniforms!" I shouted and all my division members nodded and went inside to get changed.

I took that opportunity to go to the main ship so I could check up on how everyone was doing. The moment I stepped on deck I was tackled into a hug I stumbled back not expecting the sudden hug. I noticed it was Haruta who was hugging me and I soon hugged back. "You don't even want to know what I was thinking about." Haruta muttered. "I promised I would be back didn't I. I know you know better than anyone I don't break a promise." I smiled. He hugged me tighter in response. After a couple minutes we broke the hug off and we made our way over to Marco.

"How's Pops, Ace, and Luffy?" I asked. "As for Pops we got him stabilized and he's resting right now. Ace is in the infirmary getting checked up and lectured by Deuce. Luffy he's in the worst condition out of the three of them he's bound to be in a coma for a couple months. But you should probably get checked out just to be safe-yoi." Marco said as he was tending to our crewmates. I nodded and walked to the infirmary. Oh that was a sight to behold. Most of the commanders and Deuce were surrounding Ace going on about how he was an idiot for causing all that chaos. Ace just ignored them and continued to hug Thatch going on about how he thought Thatch died.

I walked over and tapped Deuce on the shoulder. "Can you look at my teeth?" I asked. He turned around and he looked like he was about to shout at the person bothering him but his expression changed when he saw me. "Sure." he said and walked to somewhere that wasn't so crowded. Haruta and I followed. I sat down and tossed my admiral's coat aside while he got what he would need to properly check my teeth. Once he got everything he needed he sat down next to me. "Open." he said and I did so. I heard him sigh "Just by looking at them you'll need braces." I froze hearing that and I started to shake my eyes widened in horror. Memories of their sick laughter, their evil smiles, the sounds of the wire being cut, and the pain of the wire cutting my mouth and the brackets pinching. Oh how much that hurt. I unconsciously ran my tongue over all the scars on the inside of my mouth.

Noticing my expression Haruta hugged me tightly and whispered comforting words in my ear. Now everyone's attention was on us. They were wondering what happened. "Would it be better if they put braces on both of us?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes. He looked at Deuce who sighed and got up to get everything. Once he got everything he sat down and got everything ready. The moment he tried to touch my teeth I snapped at his hand thankfully he pulled his hand back quick enough. "It would probably be easier to use anesthetics." Haruta muttered. A nurse brought over some and soon I was out and Deuce began to work on my teeth and soon after he put the unnecessary braces on Haruta's teeth.

When I woke up I ran my tongue over my teeth and pouted. Haruta gently gripped my chin and said "Don't pout they'll only be on for a month." I smiled when I saw that Haruta had braces as well. Soon after we walked out of the infirmary and made our way to the mess hall. I made my plate and sat down between Haruta and Izo and started to eat. I was interrupted when Thatch threw an arm over my shoulder. "I never thanked you for saving my life." I looked at him "No need to thank me. I would do the same for anyone here." I said and continued to eat. "Wait a minute did you get braces?" Thatch gasped. "Yeah I kinda had to, I got punched in the mouth." "Let me see!" Izo said. Both Haruta and I looked at him and showed him our teeth. "You both got braces! That's so cute!" He grinned. Haruta and I both blushed and looked at eachother. Thatch grabbed the backs of our heads and pushed us so we ended up kissing. I rolled my eyes and snaked my arms around Harutas neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Whistles and cheers from the crew could be heard. We soon broke the kiss and went back to eating. I smiled knowing I would get to be with my family and the person I love.

________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry this chapter is a little late I didn't get the chance to write earlier