IX

"What is the meaning of this?" Sengoku shouted. I transformed back into my human form but before I could say anything I was stopped by Pops. "This? This is our family." He said. "Fleet admiral (L/n) what are you doing?!" I heard many marines shout. I let out a long and drawn out "Ba~ka~" before continuing my sentence. "Did you seriously think I was on your side? Did you not notice the signs? Do you think I would stand for your corrupt version of justice?" I snarled. Sengoku gritted his teeth at my words. "(Y/n) are you really sure you want to do this? Making the entire world your enemy especially because of what you know." Kuzan spoke. I smirked at him and he sighed. "Well knowing you I don't know what answer I was expecting."

     I walked to the front of the ship and stood on the railing. The three admirals stood up as well. I pushed my foot into the railing. The force was enough to crack it, when I lunged at the trio the section of railing shattered. They pushed off the platform they were standing on. We met in the middle of the arena. Kuzan to my left, Kizaru to my right, and Sakazuki was in front of me. I gripped my scythe tighter waiting to see who would make the first move. Kuzan was the first to do anything he started circling me. He used his ice power so it was almost like he was ice skating he would gradually gain speed as he continued. Once he had reached a speed of his liking he attacked. Part of my eyes turned red as a black flame left my mouth. The flame melted the ice turning it to steam from the intense heat. The large amounts of steam clouded the entire plazas vision. My commarads took this as their opportunity to attack, and I used this to my advantage. I dashed around encircling the three men. The one I attacked was Sakazuki.

     I jumped up and brought my haki infused scythe down creating a big gash. I was sure it would scar. I quickly moved in front of him and delivered a swift punch to the face that sent him stumbling back. I had partially transformed sprouting a long black tail and my arms and legs had been covered with scales, my nails became claws. I was about to kick Sakazuki but was stopped when Kizaru attacked me. I blocked it with my tail and sent a cold glare in his direction. "Oops that was an accident~" he spoke. I was about to go attack him was stopped, Sakazuki got up and started attacking me. I watched as Kizaru used his light powers in an attempt to attack my brothers but was stopped by Marco. At this point the others had jumped off the ship and started fighting.

      I looked to my right to see Haruta next to me. We both smirked at each other and started attacking Sakazuki. He was having a hard time blocking. At this point he was covered in gashes and cuts. We grinned before moving on to our next targets. As the fight continued on our side grew more confident in their ability to win. But we were interrupted when we heard screams coming from above us. I looked up to see a ship and prisoners from Impel Down falling. I looked at Haruta who nodded. I fully transformed and flew up and caught the free falling prisoners. "Ace!" I heard someone from my back shout. "Luffy!" Ace gasped.

An: I'm so sorry this chapters late schools kicked my ass. I hope you enjoy this chapter~