XX

"T-This is big!" The auctioneer exclaimed. "The most wanted slave duo standing right infront of me! Oh we're gonna make a lot from this." He laughed. They brought us to a waiting cell and started the show. We watched as they brought people out when most of them returned they were moved to the cell of sold slaves.

We were the last slaves to be brought out. As we were brought out on stage we could hear the auctioneer introduce us. "Two commanders of a legendary crew, the former fleet admiral, the most wanted slave duo. Folks I think you know who they are. The Prince and His Dragon!" We were pushed out on the stage and on to our knees as the bidding began. "Haruta." I whispered. His ocean blue eyes glanced at me. "It'll be okay (y/n)." he whispered back.

The prices kept going up the longer we were up on stage.

Meanwhile on the Moby the other commander were holding a meeting. "Where's Haruta and (y/n)?" Pops asked. "We don't know." Izo said. Hearing that raised concern. "Have you guys checked the island?" Pops asked. "Yes, they aren't here. Nobody on the island knows either." Marco said. "Oh no."

Haruta and I ended up being sold to a celestial dragon. As he came back to retrieve us he gave us an evil smirk. Oh this wasn't going to be good at all. Our expressions changed to looks of terror at the thought of what might possibly happen.

     We were brought onto his ship along with the other slaves that he bought. Their faces held an expression similar to our previous ones that had been replaced with lifeless looks.

An: I'm so sorry for such a short chapter and for taking so long to update. School has kept me busy.