VII

"Wonderful" he smiled. "Um could you please not let them put an article about it in the news?" I asked. "Sure" he replied. "Thank you Sengoku-san" I replied before walking out.  I made my way to where the other admirals were "oh (y/n)-san your back. How was your time away?" kuzan asked. "It was fine, Kuzan thanks for asking" I replied. "Well the other two are already waiting in the meeting room with the warlords, let's get going. He spoke. "I forgot we had the meeting today" I groaned. Meanwhile in the meeting room. "Where's the others I want to get this over with" Moria groaned. I had entered just in time to hear that, "Shut the fuck up onion ass! We are here" I shouted. "Where's the old man?" Doflamingo asked. "Oh I got promoted to fleet admiral" I spoke calmly. I swore I could see steam coming out of Sakazuki's ears. He was pissed, especially because he wanted that position. The meeting went by surprisingly fast.

    The months leading up to Ace's capturing went by extremely fast. "Fleet admiral (l/n) there is someone who wants to turn in a bounty" a subordinate spoke. "Who's bounty is it?" I asked not even bothering to look up from my paperwork. "Portgas D Ace ma'am." Hearing that name leave his lips I stood up immediately startling the subordinate in the room with me. "Take me to him and his captor" I spoke. Meanwhile with Ace two vice admirals are standing on either side of Ace. "The fleet admiral is coming to get you until the ship heading to impel down arrives. When he saw you walk in the room he was shocked he didn't know you had been promoted to fleet admiral. I was furious seeing Ace chained up like that he looked so miserable and better yet Teach was standing there behind him. I don't believe Teach recognized me thankfully.

     I looked at the two. "Have you collected your reward?" I asked. "Actually I would like to request something," Teach said. I raised an eyebrow and asked, "What may that be?" "In return for turning in such an infamous criminal I would like the position  of warlord" he grinned. It pained me to say this "I accept the trade." Ace looked down at the floor he knew I had no choice but to accept. "Wonderful" Teach laughed as he handed Ace over to me. "I will inform the others that the empty position of warlord has been filled. Now get going" I spoke as I took Aces cuffs and hand and motioned for him to start walking.

     "You know we are going to see your grandfather right?" I whispered. Ace simply nodded his head. When we reached Sengoku's office I knocked on the door. "Come in" could be heard from both Garp and him. I noticed Ace stiffened at the sound of Garps voice and giggled softly. I opened the door and walked in with Ace in tow "Hey gramps I got someone for you to see" I shouted. Garp turned to look at me but when he noticed Ace his expression turned grim. "Sengoku-san pirate Fire-fist Ace has been captured and his captor Marshall D Teach otherwise known as BlackBeard has filled the empty position of warlord" I informed him. He nodded, showing he understood but soon his attention turned to Ace. A look of shock was plastered on Sengoku's face. The only words that left his lips were "there is going to be a war soon."

      An hour later the ship that would be transporting Ace to Impel down arrived. Before he left my office I whispered to him "Trust us we won't let them execute you." With that we left to head to the ship.

     Just like Sengoku said there would be a war very soon and you and your division knew that better than anyone else. The newspapers that announced Ace's capturing and Teach's new position of warlord went out that day. On the Moby Dick the news coos had just flown over the ship and Marco bought a newspaper. The head line The second division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates Fire-fist Ace captured and taken to Impel Down. "Oi Haruta get your ass over here!" Marco shouted. Haruta walked over to Marco when he saw the newspaper his curiosity grew. "Look at this-yoi" Marco huffed. After he read the headline his smile dropped "(y/n) couldn't do anything about it" he muttered. "Go inform the others, I'll let Pops know," Marco told the brunette.

      As each commander was informed they made their way to the meeting room. After Haruta finished informing the others he made his way to division twelves mushi room and grabbed the recording mushi so he could send it to (y/n) but knowing her she was already planning stuff. When Haruta reached the room everyone was there and he immediately hit the record button as soon as he sat down. "Okay so what's the plan?" Thatch asked. With that the discussion started.

An: sorry this chapter is late I had a writing for school due yesterday hope you enjoy!