XVII

When I woke up I felt Harutas hair beneath my chin. The memories of last night filled my head. I couldn't be happier! I ran my fingers through his hair, waking him up. "Good morning Haruta!" I smiled. "Good morning (y/n)." Haruta replied. "Let's go get a bath." I said. Harutas' arms snaked around me and he stood up carrying me to the bathroom. We both relaxed for a while before we got out. We both got dressed. We cuddled for a bit.

     "(y/n) you need to hear what I recorded last night." Haruta muttered. He stood up and picked up his recorder and played the conversation for me. The moment the celestial dragon's name was said my eyes widened. Those awful memories returning once again. The memories of our past. Memories of us being slaves. Haruta knew what I was thinking about, how could he not when he was thinking about the exact same thing. Haruta and I listened to the entire conversation in silence.

     Once it finished we looked at each other. "I won't let them do anything to you." We both whispered at the same time. We left the island about an hour later. We got back to the moby before anyone woke up. The moment we saw Marco we both handed him the den den mushis, but Haruta kept the one with that conversation. Marco asked us questions and we answered. The moment Thatch saw us the first thing that left his mouth was. "Did you fuck?" Haruta and I looked at each other before looking at Thatch. "Yeah." I replied. "I told you they would fuck!" Thatch said to Marco who rolled his eyes.

     The morning had gone by quickly and we were all out on deck. Someone called out that a world government ship was passing by. Everyone had walked to that side of the ship. We could all see a celestial dragon scanning the crowd. His eyes stopped on Haruta and I. Our eyes widened recognizing just who he was. Why did it have to be him? We saw him smirk before looking away and talking to the person standing next to him. Everyone's eyes were on Haruta and I. Our faces held a look of fear, but also anger. Our siblings could see that.

      It had gotten to be too much. Haruta and I walked inside. "Why did it have to be him?" I whispered. "I don't know." Haruta replied.