IV

The next morning you woke up before Haruta to see the two of you were absolutely just pretzled together. Giving up on trying to get out of his tight hold on your waist you just melted into his embrace and started to purr. You laid like that for about half an hour before Haruta woke up. He laid there cuddling your warmth refusing to let go of your waist. He didn't let go until you whispered "come on it's time to get up". Finally fully waking up he realized what he was doing. He wasn't going to apologize for it cause he wasn't sorry. But the two of you looked at eachother bright red from embarrassment.

     After that little incident you both made your way to the dining hall for breakfast. You immediately made your way over to the coffee pot and got a cup before heading over to where the other commanders sit. You sat next to Izo drowsily drinking your coffee and waiting for Haruta to come over with your food. Your hair looked like an absolute rats nest and you were still wearing only Haruta's shirt, you would have to go to your room and get clothes and brush out your hair before you went back out on the deck.

     Haruta soon sat down next to you and handed you a plate of food. You gladly took the plate and muttered a thank you as you ate. Once you finished eating you stood up and walked to your room hoping you had clothes that fit you there. Of course you out grew all your clothes you had here. So you went to find Haruta so you could get a pair of pants." Haruta I need pants none of the clothes in my room fit me" you whined. "Of course nothing fits you, you haven't been back to the ship in 6 years" Haruta reasoned with you. "Here" he said as he handed you a pair of his pants. "Thanks" you sigh you were going to be walking around like a gender bent Haruta all you needed was the scarf and you would be set, you thought. "I need to go shopping" you mutter. This didn't go unnoticed by Haruta. "Why don't we ask pops if we can go shopping with Izo" he says. "I think that would be a good idea," you said.

     So the two of you went up to the deck and approached pops chair. "Pops, can I take Haruta and Izo to go clothes shopping? None of my stuff fits me" you stated. " I have no issues with it go on ahead." He replied. "Thanks pops" you said. "IZO, HARUTA!" you shouted catching the attention of the two men. "What's up?" Izo asked. "We're going clothes shopping come on" you whined and changed into your dragon form. You lowered your head signaling for the two to get on. Haruta sat directly behind your head and was holding on to your horns which you weren't the biggest fan of but you would put up with it for your favorite person, and Izo was right behind him. Everyone looked at the two with jealousy because they wanted a ride they were going to pester you later. When you stood at your full height the only comment you heard was "damn your tall in this form " and that came from Izo.

     When you were comfortable with the weight on your neck you flapped your wings and took off.  When you were far away from the ship Haruta asked if you could breathe fire because he wanted to see what it looked like from the back of a dragon. You took a deep breath and switched your element to fire. They could see the pattern of your scales change so there were bright red and orange and your eyes had a hint of red as well. Instead of your flames being the typical red and orange they were a brilliant black. "Wow that's so cool" Haruta cheered. "I have to agree with that and I must add the view is amazing up here" Izo commented. You let out a happy roar.

    After about half an hour more of flying you finally reached the island you were heading for. It was filled with allsorts of high end clothing brands and your favorite shops. You were so excited! Both you and Izo went on an absolute shopping spree. It was to the point even with the three of you carrying boxes and bags you still needed to use your tail to hold things. When you were shopping for underwear and bras you got the best idea ever. You pulled Izo off to the side and asked "you can make clothes right?". "Yeah why?" he asked. "Can you make lingeries based off the 16 of you?". Hearing your question he flushed bright red but then got an idea and smirked. "Yea I can do that" he replied smirking. "Thank you, you're the best" you cheered with an evil grin.

     Once you finished shopping and your talk with Izo you went to a cafe and enjoyed a cup of tea and a slice of cake. After that you changed back to your dragon form and they added the rest of the bags to your tail. You curreled your tail so you wouldn't lose any of your bags on the flight back to the ship. With that you started on your journey back to the Moby Dick. The first thing you did was place your bags in your room before Izo dragged you off for your size measurements. As he was taking your measurements he asked "why do you want me to do this?". "I think it would be a fun way to tease all of you," you replied. He sighed and said " fair enough". You on the other hand were grinning like a mad man.

     Once he finished your measurements he handed you a notebook and then you started sketching. You split the commanders, you took the odd numbers while he  took the even numbers because he wanted to draw his and Harutas. Meanwhile on the deck Ace, Thatch, and Haruta  were looking for you in hopes of recruiting you to their prank team. Haruta walked up to Marco and asked "do you know where (y/n) is?". "The last time I saw her Izo was dragging her to his room-yoi". Haruta saw you and Izo talking earlier while you were shopping so he assumed it had something to do with what you were talking about. "Thanks" he muttered. "You're welcome," Marco replied.

     Haruta walked up to Izos door and knocked, opening it when he heard a faint "come in". He saw you and Izo sitting there with sketch books. "Can I see what you're drawing?" He asked in a whisper. You motioned him over to you and showed him the sketches of the different lingeries you were drawing. Looking at the sketch's he turned bright red. "You can't see Izo's" you mutter. He raised an eyebrow in question while you and Izo smirked at each other. "Any ways what did you need?" Izo asked. "Oh I came to ask (y/n) if she wanted to help me prank a few people" He stated with a mischievous grin. "Oh hell yea there's no way I would miss out on pranking a few people but let me finish drawing" you cheered.

   Haruta sat there and watched you finish the sketches before handing the sketchbook back to Izo. Once you were finished you got up and stretched. "Come on Haruta lets go prank some people" you said in a mischievous tone. The two of you got up and walked to the door, but before you left you said "Bye Izo I can't wait to see how those turn out". With that the two of you left. "Ok so who are we pranking?" you asked. "Ace and Thatch" he replied in an instant. "What are we gonna do?" You questioned. Haruta grinned and held up a bottle of hair bleach. You smirked at him. The two of you made it to Harutas room.

     "What's the plan?" You asked. "I want you to go and give them a ride while you're gone I'm gonna put this in their shampoo so when they shower tomorrow their hair will be bleached" he snickered. You gasped and said "I got a better idea why don't we bleach their eyebrows in their sleep?" You asked. "I like that plan better, let's do that," He grinned. "Well I have to talk with pops tonight so we'll meet here then we'll put our plan into action" you informed him. "Got it" he responded.

     "It's about time for dinner, come on let's go" you grinned. When you got there the two of you acted like nothing happened, but inside you were cackling like maniacs. After you dinner you made your way to pops room. Inside he was waiting he knew if you came in person it had to be something important. You turned around and closed the door and locked it so nobody could come in, this was something only pops could know about. "What do you need to talk about my child? He asked.