XXIII

"Are you sure we can trust those servants?" Ace asked. "They wouldn't have seeked us out if they didn't want (y/n) and Haruta free." Marco said. "He has a point Ace." Izo added. "You're right." Ace sighed. "Let's talk over the plan with everyone one more time." Pops said as everyone gathered around. "So the sixteenth and the twelfth division will locate where the two are, the first, second, fourth, and division zero will take care of the guards and marines, and everyone else will free the other slaves. Got it?" "Yes Pops!" Everyone said, as they headed toward mariejois. Oh those celestial dragons had no idea what was in for them!

That night guards were startled by moving shadows, only to be killed moments after. Servants lead Izo and the two divisions with him to the room we were in. When they pushed open the door Everyone's faces dropped seeing the horrible conditions we were in. Izo ordered two members of the twelfth division to carry us back to the ship, while he commanded everyone else to go help the others. Izo ran back two the ship along with them. All three of them were worried.

They ran into the infirmary and the nurses told them where to lay us down. Izo saw Deuce rush in worried. "You guys got them back!" He said relieved. "Yeah, you should be expecting the other slaves soon too." Izo said, running back outside with the two members of the twelfth division following, as Deuce and the nurses got to work.

More former slaves had been brought to the infirmary over the course of the night. By the end of the night the moby was leaving. Buildings were on fire, slaves had been freed, and a lot of chaos was caused. Marco and his entire division were helping in the infirmary. Everyone was so worried for us and everyone else.

When the nurses finally started letting people in it wasn't a pretty site. Anyone who was awake was shaking from the trauma caused by the celestial dragons. The commanders rushed over to where Haruta and I were. We were both still unconscious. "Are they okay?" Izo asked worriedly. "They have been stabilized, both have severe cases of malnutrition and look like they haven't had anything to eat the entire time they were stuck there as-" "Because they didn't get any food." Someone spoke. "They were treated the worst out of all of us." Someone else said. "They also have many broken bones, and lots of bruising." The nurse added.

Thatch made all of us food, while the other commanders stayed with us, hoping we'd wake up soon.