~ Chapter 20: The battle ~

11:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

  "it may be 3v6,,, or so you think," you said as techno joined the game "but even if it wasn't, you should never underestimate me" you said as techno and dream purled next you and with you in the middle, tommy was still behind.

"YEA LETS GO" tommy said stand in front of all of you, it was dream, you, techno and Tommy stand in front of you a block below, you looked back at the hill and saw George, bad, skeppy and ant ready to fight no matter who it was, sapnap and punz were still stand in front of you "listen sap, would you like to give me horse back now?" tommy said.

"In your dreams" sapnap said as all of them sprinted towards you. It had begun. you quickly ran after punz wanting to prove him wrong, tommy, dream and techno backed of from your fight. The stood him ground and block his sheild but you managed to break it and get a hit on him, he was in netherite so this would last long that you thought. As the fight went on you managed to make him use a golden apple and was on the run, soon the tables were turned and you had to fall back and use your strength potion, after that you had a solid advantage. lasted a total of 20 min before you managed to kill punz, you looked back and almost everyone was dead already, the 4 of you finished cleaning up and managed to kill all of them, it was over quicker than you thought. Sapnap ended up giving tommy his horse back and You convinced tommy to give sapnap his sword back and told sapnap you had no say in Mars as it was dream who gave him the fish.

"Wait, dream?" Sapnap said " you gave Tommy the fish" dream had left the call after he said that.

You and Tommy started to laugh and techno had his awkward laugh in the background, you guys talked about what just happened and decided to end your stream. You defend In the vc, "okay chat I know that was eventful for a first stream but what do you guys think, I think I did pretty well for my first bit" you said, the chat went wild saying you did amazing "haha thanks chat, I will hopefully stream again some time within the next week but don't get your hopes up" you said "okie goodbye chat I love you all" you ended your stream and stretched in your chair. you had a lot of fun with your stream and managed to pull 70k viewers at the max, you were excited to stream again. You opened up twitter to see you had 600k followers after the stream, you went onto twitch and saw you had even more followers, 300k, you were impressed after just one stream having that much followers. You looked behind you too see dream opening the door.

"Hi" you said

"Hi y/n" he said "did you enjoy your first stream"

"Oh my god yea that was so much fun" you said "I didn't expect it to be so eventful" you said looking at the time seeing it was around 12:30.

"Yea it was a lot" he said "Want to go down stairs and watch a movie"

"Sure" you said, turning off your pc and walking downstairs, you walk to the kitchen and grab some snacks and see sapnap coming downstairs with George.

"Y/n you asshole" sapnap said laughing, leaning on the counter.

"Hey, at least I got your sword back for you" you said laughing.

"Yea whatever" he said, opening the fridge while you were still laughing.

"What are you guys doing" George said

"Me and y/n we're gonna watch a movie" dream said going to the couch and grabbing the remote off the table.

"Okay we'll you to lovebird have fun with that" sapnap said walking upstarts "ima go upstairs" he said

"I am too, proud gunna sleep, this time difference is fucking me up" George said walking upstairs.

"George your sleep schedule was already the same as ours back in England" sapnap said walking upstairs with George.

"So what movie do you wanna watch y/n" Dream said as you walked back to the couch and set the food on the table.

"A marvel movie" you said sitting next to him, leaning next to him with your head on his shoulder, he moved his arm around you.

"Of course" he said smiling. you continued to lay on dream when he begins to say something.

"hey uhh y/n" she began in a nervous tone

"yea whats up" you said still watching the movie

"do you um-,, you think we could still go on that picnic, we talked about it a while ago- and I don't know Uh-" he said, very nervously.

you smiled and wait a second to answer "I thought you'd never ask" you said blushing

(868 words)

(hello :) the next chapter is a lot so be prepared, also please let me know if you like this story i would love to hear feedback)