~Chapter 9: Dream's Pov~

3:30 am Orlando, Florida. Dreams house

DREAM'S POV:

"So what do you think of Y/n" Sapnap said through the discord call

"She is really cool, I actually really like her" I said with a slight red tint on my face

"I knew you'd like her" Sapnap said with a smile on his face

It was around 3:45 am and me and Sapnap were on a call, Sapnap was downstairs making snacks with his camera on. I was sitting in my room in my chair scrolling through twitter on my phone. I heard someone walking down stairs, through sapnaps phone. I saw Y/n out of the corner of the screen. Almost all the lights were on so i could see her perfectly, she looked amazing, she was wearing gray Portland blazers sweatpants and a shirt that was cut off so you could see a little bit of her stomach, she had long (hair color) hair that was in a messy bun and glasses on top of her head, i couldn't see her face just yet because she was turned around.

"I thought you said you were going to bed" I heard Sapnap say looking over at her.

"No I decided to watch a couple movies, I'm just grabbing more snacks" she says still looking at the fridge. She turned around and saw that Sapnap was on a call with me, luckily my camera was off. She was gorgeous, she had beautiful and mesmerizing (eye color) eyes, a cute little button nose and full lips that had a smile that could kill.

"Oh i didn't know you were still on call with dream" she said looking back him

"Yea I always am" Sapnap said

"Hi dream" she said smiling. I didn't know what to say, I was so flustered. Sapnap said she was pretty but i think that's an understatement.

"Uhh,, hi" i said very nervously

"I'm going to bed now i promise" she said walking away

"goodnight y/n" i said instantly regretting it cause you could tell i was nervous. She just laughed and walked back upstairs. After Y/n was gone Sapnap started cracking up, he was laughing and wheezing so hard he couldn't breath.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" i said, annoyed

"You were so nerv-" he couldn't even finish a sentence without laughing. The night went on and Sapnap stayed downstairs and watched a couple shows, still on call with me, as I scrolled through twitter, I got a notification that Y/n liked my tweet.

"Hey sap, this is Y/n's twitter right?" I said showing him my phone. He looked down at it and nodded. I followed her and saw she had 500 followers, she was already followed by george, Sapnap, tommy and niki. "Guess tommy is already simping for her" I said to myself closing twitter and looking back at the call. I saw Y/n walking into the kitchen.

"Y/n?" Sapnap said turning around "i thought you were going to bed"

"Shh" she said, not looking back. "I'm sleepwalking," she said obviously awake, that made me laugh and my face turned a little red. "She's funny too" I said to myself. As she walked back upstairs.

"Sure" Sapnap said turning back around.

About an hour later me and Sapnap ended the call because he was tired and wanted to sleep. I turned my pc off, grabbed my phone and layed in bed, I turned on my phone and looked through twitter. I saw some old tweets of Y/n's, as I scrolled through her twitter I found out she had 2 brothers which i didn't know before and didn't understand why she didn't tell us. I found some old pictures of her and her friends from college and then one of just her, I screenshotted it,,, for blackmail reasons of course, in case she ever deleted the tweet. I also found out she wanted to be a streamer but never did because of college and she never had the time. New goal: help her become a streamer.

(691 words)

(ik its very short but I didn't have time to add more)