~Chapter 14: Move In Day ~

2:00 pm Houston, Texas. Yours and Sapnaps house

SAPNAPS POV

I woke up around 2, just in time, dream and George would be here at 7 and I needed to move stuff around to prepare for them, I knocked on y/n door and saw she's still asleep. I grab my keys and shoes off of the kitchen counter, I walk out the door. I got in the car a and drove to the Small town cafe to grab breakfast for me and Y/n.

"Hi mrs. Lafferty" I say opening to door to the cafe and hear the bell ring above my head.

"Oh good morning darling" she said with a smile on her face "the usual?"

"Yea" I say "and add y/n's in there" I say pulling out my wallet and walking up to the counter.

I grab the food and drinks and walk back to my car. It's 2:30, I got in the car and check my phone, no text from Dream or george yet. As I drove off, one I got home I took off my shoes and through my keys on the counter, I set y/n food on the counter and walk up the stairs to her room to find her is still sleeping. I walk back downstairs and sit at the dinning room table when I hear my phone go off.

DREAM
3 hour flight here I come

GOGY
I'm already on my flight
And I still have 4 hours to go

YOU
Rip George

I set my phone down on the counter to move all the stuff out of George's room to make room for his stuff

YOUR POV

You wake up to see the sun blinding you through the curtains, you yawn and stretch out on your bed. you turn over and grab your phone and see a text from dream.

Dweam / pissbaby
Good morning sunshine

You
Good morning 🥰

You smile and start to get up, you walk to your bathroom and take a short shower.

Still blasting music you step out of the shower and put on some jeans and a small t-shirt and a sweater over top of it. You walk downstairs and see Sapnap got you food from the cafe, you look around and find Sapnap isn't here. You ignore it and grab the your food and go sit on the couch and watch tv.

-

It's around 5pm when you check your phone next. Dream hasn't answered your text, you sigh and slowly get up to go see if sapnap is still sleeping. You knock on his door and see him laying on his bed on his phone.

"Hey sap" you say "what's the plan for today"

"I have to go pick up some stuff from my parents soon so you'll be here by yourself for a couple hours" he says still on his phone not really looking at you.

"okie" you frown "Do you know why dream isn't answer my texts?"

"He is out with his family right now so he isn't on his phone" he says still not really paying attention to you.

"oh" you say sadly, closing the door.

You stand at the door for a while until lily come over and rub her head against your leg. You smile and walk back down stairs and play your show again. About 15 minutes later you check the time it's 5:30. You hear sapnap walking downstairs.

"Alright I'm off" he says looking at you

"okie" you say looking back at him with a sad expression on your face. I feel so bad for her she thinks I'm just ditching her and dream doesn't care anymore sapnap thinks to himself

You watch sapnap grab his phone and keys from the counter. You look back down at your phone and decide to see what George is up to.

YOU
Hey George

Gogy
Hey y/n
What's up

YOU
Nothing I'm just really bored
Sapnap just left for some work thing and dream is out with family so I'm kinda lonely

Gogy
Oh :( I'm sorry
I wish I could help but I'm in the middle of something

YOU
oh sorry to interrupt you

Gogy
No it's okay, I'll be done soon then I'll call you

YOU
Okie

You play your show again and end up falling asleep on the couch.

SAPNAPS POV

I arrive at the airport around 6:15 dreams plane will land in 30 minutes and George's should land in 50, I text the group chat

YOU
I just got to the airport, it's almost time guys

DREAM
Ikkk I'm so excited

GOGY
excited to see Y/n 😏
speaking of her she just texted me
She said she's sad and lonely and doesn't know what to do since we all said we're out

DREAM
Oh no
I feel horrible now
Why can't I just text her this kills me

YOU
No dream you can't it's gonna ruin the surprise
And george what did you say to her.

DREAM
Fine :(

GOGY
Uh I just told her that I was busy and call her an a bit
I DON'T KNOW I CANT LIE

YOU
oh my god gogy 🤦‍♀️

DREAM POV

I slowly wake up to find the plane just about to land, I get up grab my stuff from the top of the plane and I start to walk to baggage claim where I said I'd meet sapnap as I pull out my phone.

You
I just got off I'm heading to baggage claim now

Sap
Alright

I shut off my phone and start walking, I can't believe this is happening, the three of us dreamed of this moment and now it's finally happening. And now I get to see y/n in just 45 more minutes.

I walk to baggage claim and see the silhouette of Sapnap, he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie like normal. I yell out his name and wait for him to look up.

"DREAM" He notices me and starts running towards me, I wrap him up and a hug as tight as I could.

"Hey don't have group hugs without me" I hear a voice behind me, I turn around and see George. I grab his arm, "woah" he says.

I grab them both and give them a hug, I dreamt of this day

We talked a bunch as we walked back to sapnaps car, me and George put our luggage in the back and played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would got shotgun, I won. The drive back to sapnaps house which was quite and long away and George fell asleep, but I couldn't sleep I was to excited.

As we went to sapnaps house I was so excited I couldn't wait to walk in and see y/n, I couldn't wait to give her a hug and wrap her in my arms. I walked inside and put my shoes by the door and tried to be quiet as I walked in. I wanted to scare her, sapnap said she was probably in her room.

I helped George bring his stuff in in the house and upstairs to his room which was mainly just me moving it cuz george was to busy playing with the cats and catch. I grabbed my stuff and put it inside, sapnap showed us the down stairs and then we walked upstairs. I opened the door to y/ns room but when I did, she wasn't there. I went back down stairs and went into the living room. She was asleep on the couch, I looked at her and sighed, she seemed so peaceful, I went back upstairs and started to help with his set up since y/n was asleep.

(1291 words)