~Chaoter 15: New member? ~

9:00 pm Houston,Texas. Dream team house

You woke up to find yourself on the couch I must've fallen asleep, you grabbed your phone.

It was 9 and still not a text from dream or call from George. You sat up and looked around, sapnap must have not been home, his keys weren't on the counter. You walked into the kitchen, you saw a jacket that you've never seen before and someone's Phone on the kitchen table, you grab the phone and look at it, it was a picture of some guy's cat. You set it down and go upstairs to see what was going on, you open sapnaps door but he wasn't there, you hear voices down the hall and go to check it out. You peer down the hall and hear sapnaps voice and two other people that you can't pick out. You walk farther down the hall. As your feet step down the carpet in the hall towards the guest room you can hear what they are saying. You peek your head in

"Hey sapnap who's her-" you stop you see Sapnap and George sitting down on the bed and a man standing next to them. Sapnaps face saw a surprise then turned into a smile as he looked back to the man. George was about to say something because you could tell he was excited but stopped and looked at the man standing next to them. you couldn't tell who he was cause he was turned around, but as he slowly turned around you knew exactly who he was. You ran up to him and tackled dream, you hugged him as tight as you could like you would never let go. He grabbed your waist and picked you up into a hug "Hi dream" you said with a big smile on your face. He looked down at you.

"Hi Y/n" he said with an even bigger smile than yours, his dirty blond hair hung down his face and his eyes were a beautiful shade of green, his freckles were like starts dotted across his face. he was a lot taller than you, and a lot bigger, you could tell he worked out and was built but it wasn't the obsessive kind. You looked up at Dream and pulled him back into a hug.

"Do I get a hug?" George said from behind you, you stopped hugging dream for a second and looked over to George. You ran over to him and hugged him almost pushing him over. You looked over at Sapnap just to make sure this was real, you knew by the look on his face that it was. He has a huge smile on his face.

"Why are you guys here- how did you ge- SAP WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" you said with way to much excitement.

Sapnap started laughing and began to say something "we wanted it to be a surprise" he said smiling. He led you out of the room

"Well it worked" you said as the four of you walked downstairs.

The four of you talked for what seemed like forever, until around 11 dream said he had something important he wanted to ask you.

"Yea what's up" you said sitting at one of the barstools looking over at him

DREAMS POV

"Yea what's up" she said looking over at me with such excitement in her eyes it was hard to explain.

"Actually it's two things" I said nervously looking away and rubbing the back of my head

"Oh just say it already" George said getting impatient.

"Me and George are moving in" I said looking over at her "we agreed to make this the dream team house" I continued "Sapnap said he found a house that had enough space for all of us and it was perfect" I looked over at her and she has a huge smile plasters across her face, I slowly saw it fade after she comprehended it.

"Wait,,, so what's going to happen to me?" she said, looking up at me sad. It killed me

"Y/n that's the thing" Sapnap said closing the fridge door

"We want you to be a part of the dream team" we all said in sync. I saw her face light up with so much joy, I wanted to smile to last forever.

YOUR POV

"They... they want me to be a part of the team... THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE" you said to yourself

"well, what do you think" George said

"OF COURSE" you said running over and hugging all three of them.

"I can't believe this is actually happening" you said under your breath.

"You better believe it baby" sapnap said

(815 words)

It's gunna get interesting now, I have some idea for it and I hope you think it's cool. if you like this story plz let me know cuz i'm starting to like it and i wanna know if you guys like it too :)