~Chapter 35: Simp ~

MERRY CHRISTMAS,and if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy holidays or happy Friday I love you all.

Also I am still have a mental breakdown over this picture, someone help ^^

2:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

"Hi chat!!" You say "I'm back"

You've been back and streaming again for a while, since it's been a couple month since what happened, and you felt comfortable enough to come back.

-

"Hey clay" you say as you walk down the stairs,  leaning on the counter next to him. "you think, I should start streaming again, it's been a couple weeks" you continue.

He looks over at you surprised "I think if your comfortable with it you should" he says walking over to you "don't feel like you have to force it" he continues.

"I don't feel forced" you say wrapping your arms around his neck and he puts his arms around your waist "I just think it's been long enough and I should be back by now" you say smiling at him.

"Whatever you think, I'll support you with" he says giving you a kiss.

You smile at him "thank you clay"

"Yea I think you should start streaming too" sapnap says from the couch, he was scrolling through twitter on his phone.

"How long have you been there sap" dream says confused

"Long enough" he says getting up and pretending to throw up as he points a finger at his mouth.

You roll your eyes and laugh "okay I'm gunna go start my stream up, you guys wanna be in it" you say walking upstairs.

"Sure I'll be up there in a sec" sapnap says grabbing snacks and walking upstairs.

"I'll try but I have to edit the video from last night" dream says sitting down at on the bar stool and opening up his phone.

"Okay" you yell down the stairs as you walk into your room.

You close the door and walk over to your set up, still in the same corner it's always been in. You open obs and start up your stream.

"Hello twitch chat on twitch.tv" you say mimicking tubbos accent, you laugh. "Hi chat, I'm back. Did you miss me"

-

Now it's been a couple months and you'd streamed a lot since then.

"How do you guys feel about a little among us with the crew and sapnap" you say grabbing and drink from your water.

The chat zoomed by, POG, YESSSS LETS GOO, SAPNAP. It read out, you laughed before opening up discord to jump into the call, sapnap was already there.

"Hello" you say to everyone in the call

"HELLO Y/N" you hear poki scream

"Hey baby girl, I missed you" you hear corpse say in his deep voice, shivers go down your spin as he said that. Immediately after you, hear someone join the call.

"What the hell did you just say to her" you hear dream say.

The entire vc erupt in laughs and screams

"Dream, dream who says I can't simp for her too" corpse says

The public didn't know about you and dream and neither did corpse and them, they all just thought dream was a big simp for you and you had to keep up that act.

"She is fair game dude" corpse says with a massive grin on his face, laughing.

Dream laughs before going back into character "whatever" he says leaving the vc.

They all begin to laugh again as the game stars

-

"LETS FUCKING GOOO"  you hear sapnap scream into the mic after you and him completely destroyed everyone in a round (Ik Sapnap being good at among us crazy. KIDDING)

"Gg gg" you say laughing as you open back up into the lobby

"WHAT" you hear Ludwig scream "I THOUGHT IT WAS SYYKUNO"

"I'm just that good at third impostering" syykuno says with a smile

It was now 5 and you'd been stream for 3 hours, sapnap ended a while go.

"Okay guys I think I'ma head out" you say

"Aww okay"
"BYE Y/N"
"Okayyyy y/n"
"Bye baby girl"
"Byeee" everyone in the vc says

You smile before saying goodbye and leaving the call

"Okay chat, that was a bit longer then expected" you say leaning back in your chair "thank you guys all for coming, I think we're gunna raid syykuno right now" you say clicking on his name "ok bye chat I love you all tell syykuno I said hiii" you say as the stream ends and you see syykuno pop up on your screen. He and corpse were imposter.

You shut down your computer and walk downstairs to see what the boys are up too

"Hey George my Merch came in today you wanted the green one right" you hear dream say as you walk downstairs

"Green like dollar bills hmm" George says "nah capitalism isn't my color" he says walking over the dream who is open a box on the counter, you see him look over at George and dream, with a very judge-mental look on his face.

"Can I have a black one" you say walking up to dream look in the box to find a bunch on dreams smile Merch in all different colors

"Sure babe" he says handing you one

"What- bABe" George says in a mocking voice sitting down at one of the bar stools

"Shut up you used to call your gf buttercup" dream says holding up and hoodie

"SHUT UP" George says

"WIAT REALLY" you says looking over at him

His face was red clauses to his phone

You smile and let out a little laugh at him before opening up your phone, you saw a text from your older brother

James/least favorite child
Did you get my letter

(950 words)

Does anyone else think that Karl, tubbo, and sapnap would give the best hugs, like I just wanna hug them so badly

Also 47k reads thank you all smmmmmm