NOT A CHAPTER

Hello :) I just wanted to say hi

How are all of you, this story is about to reach 150k reads and I feel overwhelmed so I wanted to chill out and ask how are you guys, I do read the comments on all my chapters even tho I don't reply to a lot of them. I will be replying to any questions you guys have or just anything you guys want to tell me :)

As for the story the next chapter will be out sometime soon but if you want to see more of my writing I will be adding more to my one shots and I think that most of you guys would like those :) read the description of it tho it explain the one shots and how it works: if I see a story getting a lot of love, comments and votes I will consider making that into a long story, maybe not as long as this one is but definitely a story. They are mostly dream team x reader/ Dream x reader but the one I wrote recently I don't know about because I do like it but I don't if it should be a dream x reader or not. So if you do enjoy the most recent story 'Welxome to legreth darling' then plz comment and tell me your thoughts and if you have any ideas.

And thank you guys sm for all the support and comments you guys are all hilarious and I'm glad you are all liking this story :) again feel free to ask my questions tell me how your day was, anything. I love you all have a good day <3333333