~ Chapter 16: Cuddling Pog ~

1:00 am Houston, Texas. Dream team house

You and the boys moved over to the couch and watched a movie after a while of sitting in the kitchen, it's around 1 and you were getting tired. The four of you were watching a marvel movie when your eyes started to drift away from the tv. You were half asleep and looked over at dream. He was laying right next to you, his eyes on the tv but moved to you when he noticed you look at him. You slowly leaned your head on this shoulder, you felt him tense up but then slowly relax and place his head on top of yours. After that you feel asleep.

DREAMS POV

Soon she fell asleep on my shoulder, it was nice, I didn't want to move, it would wake her up. After the movie was over Sapnap got up and stretched, he looked over at me and laughed, same with George.

"Guys shut up your going to wake her up" I said trying not to move to much

"Okay we'll your the one that has to move her to her room and find a place to sleep" sapnap said getting up to go upstairs

"Yea good luck with that" George said doing the same.

Since sapnap gave Y/n the room I was supposed to have I didn't have anywhere to sleep until we figured it out. I figured I would just sleep on the couch for tonight. I slowly moved my shoulder to get up and move her to her room, I grabbed y/n bridesmaid style (ironically) and carried her upstairs. I walked into her room and gently placed her on the bed and was about to leave but she slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said in a lower tone.

"Uh no it's fin-" she said, I could tell she was really tired "where are you going to sleep"

"Uh I was just going to sleep downstairs on the couch" I said nervously

"No no no no no" she said sliding over "you can sleep here-I- I don't mind"

...Y/n just offered me to sleep in her bed.. with her.. "uh okay" I said sliding into bed with her. I laid facing her as she slowly fell back asleep. Soon after, I felt her slide closer to me. I fell asleep, as I woke up around 30 min later I felt her head on my chest, she was fast asleep with her head and hand resting on my chest and her legging on top of mine. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the forehead, I saw a smile come across her face and she snuggled into my chest. "Cute"

-

The next morning I woke up and me and y/n were still cuddling in her bed, she hadn't woken up yet, so I fell back asleep. When I woke up she was gone, I went out of her room and downstairs to find her making breakfast. I walk up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder and wrapped my hand around her waist and help her, tight.

"Good morning" I said "nice hoodie" as she was wearing my hoodie for some reason but I didn't mind.

"Oh sorry I just got cold and couldn't find mine- I can give it back if you wa-" she said

"No it's fine" I said walking over to the other side of the counter "it looks cute on you" I said sitting down at the barstools. I saw her blush and turn around "how'd you sleep" I said.

She laughed and blushed "I slept great, what about you"

I smiled and blushed "best sleep I've had in awhile"

"Oh really" she said turning around and handing me a plate of eggs and bacon.

"Yes it really was" I said

"Well then I hope that lasts," she said turning back around. I could feel my face heat up at that very moment.

"Good morning love birds" George said walking down the stairs, me and y/n both blushed and turned around. He laughed and continued "okay then"

YOUR POV

I handed George and plate and walked over to the Couch "you guys wanna watch a movie" I said as I turned it on "or we can go in the pool or something"

"Let's watch a movie" George said walking over

"Yea sure" dream said doing the same "but we have a video to record after"

"What" Sapnap said walking downstairs "we didn't have a video planned for today

"Because it's not our" dream said looking over at sapnap then back to me. Both his hands rested on the back of the couch.

"What?" George said

"It's y/n first stream," Dream said.

(813 words)