~ Chapter 43: Touch ~

10:00 pm Houston, Texas. Dream team house

"Good morning" you heard clay say in a raspy deep voice as he walked downstairs. You were sitting at the dinning room table on your laptop.

"Good morning babe" you said finally looking up at him, he didn't have a shirt on.

Clay walked over to you rubbing his eyes as he walked. "Come here" he said once he was close enough to you, holding his arms out. You smile, you slowly got up from the chair and wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him.

"How did you sleep" you said smiling, he muffed something as he buried his face into your shoulder.  You leans you head back to look him in the face but he moved it face into the crook of your neck, you smiled and rested your head on top of his.

"Can you go back a lay in bed" he said, you could barely here him but you understand what he said.

"Were supposed to go to the carnival today I don't think so" you said.

"Mmmmmmm" he growned as he put is head back to your chest. "Where are nick and George at" he said as he moved his head

"They are still asleep I think" you said as clay released you from the hug

"When are we supposed to leave" he said

"In like 2 hours I think" you said pulling out your phone from your pocket, it was 10:30 and you had planned to leave at 12. "I'll go wake up the boys"

-

"Come on let's just go" sapnap said from the front door.

"I call driving" clay said "SHOUTGUN" you screamed not even seconds after he said that.

George and sapnap growed at you as you walked out the door with clay, you got into the passages seat and clay got into the divers seat. You smiled at you before starting the car, he placed his hand on your thigh as you began to drive.

Clay was always the type of boyfriend that always wanted to be touching you, physical contact was always his way of showing his emotions so was never good with words, but you learned how to read his actions. His way of showing love was your favorite, although it was hard sometimes, you knew he was never mad at you when he was touching you but it did cause a problem when you were a way from each other for long periods of time.

Soon clay parked the car in the parking lot of the carnival and the four of you jumped out of the car

(440 words)

IK THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT I DIDNT HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE LAST BIT, I WILL UODATE IT SOON. BUT PLZZZZZ GO CHECK OUT KY OTEHR STORY,

'Welcome to Legreth' so far has 2 chapters but it is a dream d reader story and I will be posting to it more after then this story, I'm hoping to finish this story soon and then get on a write a lot in my one shots and to that story. The the Welcome the Legreth story is a fantasy magic story based off of hare potter/hog warts and narnia. I am loving the story and I really REALLY hope that you all like it too, if you have any other ideas feel free to share :)

Also more than halfway to 100 followers Poggggg