Oh, but it hurts so good

Start from the beginning

He signed, “Doesn’t matter anyway, you’re mine whether you love me or not, and there’s not a damn thing that anyone can do about it.”

I whispered quietly under my breath. I did not intend for him to hear me, but I guess I wasn’t quiet enough.

“But I do love you though.”

I was pushed so hard onto my back that it felt like my shoulders were also pushed out of place. I looked up at him irritated, but he ignored it.

“I’ve spent seven years thinking up different ways that I’d like to f**k you if I ever laid eyes on you again and most of the f**ked up ones were done in the last four months when I realised you’re alive. So, if I hear any more damn lies from that sexy mouth of hers, I will make my thoughts a reality, starting with my most recent. Do I make myself clear, Red?!”

I nodded, “Crystal.”

“Good. Now close your eyes and let sleep. I need an hour before Mik gets here.”

I stayed still next to him, not moving for fear of him keeping good on his promise. I wasn’t foolish enough to think that my so call lies was the only thing that would make him punishment. I knew that me just breathing wrongly might piss him off enough to inflict pain. The thought made me wet and scared at the same time, confirming how f**ked up I am.

I listened to his heartbeat. Loving the thump, thump, thump sound coming from his chest. I listened as his breathing even out and his heartbeat slowed to a comfortable pace. When I was sure that he was sleeping, I scooted off the bed, biting my lips at the pain. I couldn’t stay there any longer or I would have peed myself.

I reach the bathroom with only enough time to get on the toilet and relieve myself. I expected the pleasure from the release, but I definitely was not expecting the burning pain. It felt like my vagina was on fire. It was so painful that I had to jump in the bath, turn on the cold tap and sit in the soothing water until it burned no more.

The cold water flowing over my most sensitive spot, that was just on fire, give me so much joy that I laid my head against the wall and sighed from it. F**k! That felt good.

When the cold started getting to me, I turn off the water, got out of the bath and dried myself. I walked back into the room and watched the man that caused me so much pain and so much pleasure all at the same time. He was sleeping. Looking so peaceful that you’d never believe that he’s the sadistic f**ker that he is. Sitting on the side of the bed, I ran my hand along his hair. My hand moved some of his hair out of his face and I saw the scar left by the bullet. I was about to lean down and kissed it when he grabbed me by my neck. Pinning me to the bed with his blade pressed up against my throat.

“I don’t f**king trust you anymore, so, don’t f**king sneak up on me or you just might get yourself killed for real.”

He loosened his grip on my throat but didn’t move his hand or his knife. He ever so gently glided the tip of his knife along my throat. I dear not move. I dear not breath. I looked him in his eyes, not showing any emotions. I used my years of experience to get me out of a f**ked up situation.

Although I didn’t think Killian would kill me, I knew that he would enjoy cutting me far too much. So, I did myself a favour and stayed still. A bitch was not looking to bleed unless it was for my period and even then, I don’t look forward to it.

He moved his hand and put the knife away. I released the breath that I didn’t even know that I was holding.

“You’ve got my name tattooed on your back.”

I looked at him confused. It was an add observation to make after just holding a knife to my throat.

“Yes,” I said, still trying to wrap my head around the switch.

He smiled a wicked smile, “I f**king love it!”

Okay. His mood swings are going to take some getting used to. The man just literally had a knife pressed up against my throat, and the look in his eyes told me that had a made one sudden move, he would have cut me. Now, he was smiling like an idiot because I have his named tattooed above my ass. I was utterly confused.

“Not so much a fan of the spider but seeing my name on you as I was f**king you, drove me f**king wild.”

I didn’t tell him that I had his name added years after getting the spider tattooed on my lower back. I didn’t think that he’d take too kindly to knowing that his name was not there first. He might even be insulted.

He was about to say something else, but his phone rang. He looked at it with a frown but answered it.

“What the f**k do you want, Mik? I’ve still got an hour before you’re supposed to be here.”

Mik told him something that made his frown deepened.

“Give me 45 minutes and I’ll be right down.”

I don’t know what Mik said but it must have pissed him off because he was growling into the phone at Mik.

“Because I said I need 45 f**king minutes! Piss me off further and I’ll make your ass wait for an hour.”

He hung up the phone and threw it on the bed. He grunted then got out of bed. I stood as well.

He stretched his hand out to me,

“Come, let’s shower.”

I frowned, “When am I going to get food?” I was starving.

He chuckled, “I told you there an order to things. I f**k you, I feed you and then we talk, and I haven’t finish f**king you as yet.”

“Come,” he said again.

This time, I didn’t refuse or complain because as much as I was hungry for food I was also hungry for him. As I followed him into the shower, I realised how entirely f**ked up I am.