This one, that one, which one?

Hello my lovelies, did you miss me? I'm here with another chapter. I hope you guys like it. So far, I'm loving your comments. I love how all of you are sure that Lacey is the real Red. Come on, there must be at least one of you who believe that the newcomer is the real Red? Well, let me tell you who the real Red is....I don't know. Haha, I haven't decided on that as yet. Or maybe I know, but I just don't want to tell you. Anyway, you'll all find out soon. I'm planning my not so big reveal in about five or six more chapters. Look out for it. 

Anyway, back to reading. Hope you enjoy it!

********

Killian's P.O.V

Spend time with her.

Mik seemed to be sure that all I needed to do was spend some time with the woman claiming to be my wife. I didn't believe that it would change anything, but I decided to give it a try anyway. Maybe she would make a mistake and let something slip.

"You really don't trust me, do you?"

Her soft voice that was so much like my wife drifted towards me, breaking me out of my thoughts. Everything about her reminded me of Red. It was extremely hard for me to be around her because she looked, acted, and sounded like the love of my life. However, my heart refused to accept her.

"No, I don't."

I didn't see any reason for me to beat around the bush. I didn't trust her, and I wasn't sure that I ever would. I didn't want her getting false hope.

She laughed and the sound drifted to my heart. I inhaled the richness of the sound and closed my eyes to savour it. I still didn't understand how she, and Lacey acted just like my wife.

"That's okay, it's not the first time you claimed not to trust me."

I frowned at her. "Explain yourself."

She took her long red hair and twisted it into a bun. I watched, admiring it. Even her hair looked like Lilly's.

When all of it was secured, she smiled at me. Her face lit up and her features came alive.

So f**king beautiful. I thought.

Everything about her was inviting me in, tempting me to take what she was offering. However, the moment I touched her, the trance would be broken, and I'd be back in reality.

"If I remember correctly, you also said you didn't trust me the last time we were together."

I looked at her confused. I didn't fully understand what she was talking about because I couldn't remember telling her I didn't trust her.

She laughed again. "Five years ago, when I found out you were alive. Don't you remember?"

My head spun. I didn't dare think about what she was talking about because the only person who knew what happened between me and my wife five years ago, were me and my wife.

I stayed silent and let her continue. "After that bitch Natasha took my girls and I went to your house, you told me not to sneak up on you because you don't trust me anymore."

That did it for me. I jumped from the couch, startling her. My hand shook as I ran it through my head, trying to understand what the f**k is going on. Could she really be Lilly? Was I the one that was wrong?

"How the f**k do you know that?" I asked, still trying to come to grips with what she just said.

She got up as well. Her brows knitted together in a frown. "What do you mean? How could I not know?"