Now she knows

I'm feeling generous, so here is another chapter. Enjoy guys. I love you lots.

*****

Lacey P.O.V

"This is one big f**king bed."

I couldn't believe the size of the bed. It could easily hold ten people comfortably. I've always wanted to sleep in one of those big beds that you see on TV, but my relatively small house and even smaller bedroom would not allow it. Well, I guess the bed had to match the house. It would have looked ridiculous if they had placed a double bed in this humongous room.

"It's a bed made to f**k in."

I laughed, "What does that even mean."

He rolled us both until I was on my back and he was between my legs. Lifting my hips, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I sucked in a breath as he entered me.

"You'll know after I f**k you."

Grabbing my hands, he pinned them above my head with one of his. I bit my lips as he pressed his body into me, sinking deeper. A moan escaped my lips, and I closed my eyes. He felt so good inside of me, better than he had before.

With his free hand, he touched my hips, then my waist. Moving ever so slowly up my body, causing my breath to hitch as he stopped just short of my breast. His fingers lightly touched my nipples, sending shockwaves through my body.

I desperately needed him to touch me some more, but his fingers kept teasing my nipples. Just when I thought that I'd have to beg for it, he granted me my wish as his hand closed over my firm mound.

He gently caressed it for a while, causing me to moan louder. He was still buried deep inside of me, but for whatever reason, he was not moving. I started to get frustrated because I desperately needed him to start f**king me. It felt like my life depended on it.

"Oh god, just start f**king me already. I can't take it anymore."

I wrapped my legs more firmly around his waist, forcing him to react. He swore but still didn't move. Instead, he took my breast into his mouth and bit it. The pain shot straight to my core, and I swear I almost came from it.

There was something so familiar about the pain with the pleasure. My entire body came alive. It was like my body recognised the feeling.

"You feel that baby, that burning, that craving in your soul that is fighting to consume you? Don't fight it, let yourself go to the pleasure and the pain. You'll love it, just like you always do."

I moaned loudly as his teeth sunk into my flesh, drawing blood for sure. I tried to fight it, try to tell myself that I was not fully enjoying it, but when I felt the tip of a blade on my skin, I gave up fighting.

He drew the blade across the soft flesh above my breast. I should have been appalled. I should have found his behaviour sickening. I should have pushed him off of me and ran like hell. However, I lost grip of any restraint that I was holding.

A shudder ran through my body as a very strong tension built in my core. He ran the blade across my flesh again and the sting of the blade breaking my skin sent me wild. My toes curled and I swear my body started convulsing. I think I had the strongest orgasm of my life.

He smiled at me as I tried to control my breathing. "Now, I'm going to f**k you."

My brain was a puddle of pleasure and confusion. I didn't understand what had just happened. However, he never gave me a chance to analyse it further. We spent the next hour in the wildest lovemaking session of my life. Well, at least I think it was.