Family Feud

Here is your second chapter, as promised. Please have fun reading. I love you guys!!

****

Killian's P.O.V

"Sis."

Her older brother called to her. She looked towards them as her parents let her go so that her brothers could have their turn.

Her younger brother was the first to step forward. He picked her up and spun her around in his arms. The others follow suit, taking turns embracing her. At the end of it, they were all crying and laughing.

I took a step back, giving them some space, but staying close in case she needed me. Mik came to stand next to me.

"Are you going to tell them about their other daughter?"

I had thought about telling them, but I wasn't ready to get them involved. At least not until I found out what the f**k was really going on. After doing some investigation, I found out that Lacey Malcroft did exist. And she was indeed married to Richard. From what Mik could gather, the woman staying in the hotel was the real Lacey. What we hadn't figure out was, how did Red end up with her life, and why was she pretending to be Red? I wanted to make sure I had all this information before I revealed to her family what I knew.

"I'm going to play it by the ear for now. I want Red to meet her sister first."

Mik whistled. "I wonder how that will turn out?"

I wondered the same thing, but it had to happen. Both women needed to meet each other, and I needed to find out if the real Lacey actually believe she was my wife, or if she was pretending.

"Do you still not remember what happened that night?"

I knew which night he was talking about. It was the night those two idiots tried to kill me. The night I kissed my wife's twin sister. The night I got so f**king drunk and woke on the couch of the hotel room with no memory of what I did after I started drinking.

"No."

Mik rested his hand on my shoulders. "Are you going to tell Lilly? What if you did something that you can never take back?"

I turned to him, sighing. That was my biggest concern as well. I knew I needed to tell Red, but I kept putting it off, telling myself that the time wasn't right.

"You mean, did I f**k her?"

Mik snorted, "Yeah, that."

The f**k if I knew. I wasn't sure what happened that night and neither was she. We both got drunk enough to forget our own names. Although we woke up separately, in separate rooms. I woke up but f**king naked.

"I don't know. But I'd like to think that even if I'm pissed drunk, I wouldn't cheat on Lilly."

"Yeah, but you were drunk, and she does look like Lilly. No one would blame you if it did happen."

I would blame myself. Even if she did look like Red, the fact of the matter is, she wasn't Red.

"Let's not discuss this further, it's starting to give me a headache."

I didn't want to dwell on it further. Before I take Lilly to meet her twin, I would tell her everything that happened. For now, I just wanted to enjoy my wife and the mother of my children being back in my life.

"Jessica wants Lilly to come over this weekend. She's excited to have her best friend back."

I told Red about Jessy and the relationship they had. She had laughed and smiled when I talked, but when I asked if she wanted to meet her, she declined. She said that it was all new to her and she wasn't quite ready yet. It was already overwhelming having to meet her family. She couldn't handle meeting another person who was expecting her to be their Lilly when she clearly wasn't.

Fighting For You (Book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara