Is it morning already?

SURPRISE!!

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL ON THIS MIGHTY FINE DAY? SO, I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE. I KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY WITH THE WAY I'VE BEEN UPDATING THIS BOOK, SO TO MAKE UP FOR THIS, I'VE BROUGHT YOU THIS CHAPTER. 

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW. NEXT CHAPTER WE'LL HEAR MORE FROM LILLY, JESSY AND KINSLEY, SO STAY TUNED. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF BREAKFAST BECAUSE FOOD IS LIFE AND LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FOOD.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 5

Freya's P.O.V

"Freya, sweetie, are you up, your dad asked me to check on you!"

Through the fog in my brain, I heard my mother's voice, I was about to blocked it out and go back to sleep, but someone shook me. I tried to resist but popped right up when I remembered who was in my bed.

I heard my mum voice getting closer, whiles Gabe and I quickly tried to get into our clothes. He was pulling his jeans up and I was fastening the last hook on my bra when my door was pushed opened.

"Oh, my god!"

My mother looked shocked, she looked from me to Gabe then back to me again. With her hands on her hips, she frowned at both of us.

"I think it's time I had a chat with both of you. Get dress and meet me downstairs in five minutes."

She gave us both a disappointed look before closing the door, allowing us to get dress.

"Five minutes!" she shouted before making her way back downstairs.

"How bad do you think it is?" Gabe asked. 

I finished putting on my clothes then turned to face Gabe, but he was facing away from me, reaching for his shirt that was discarded on the floor. Angry scratches were all over his back, I gasped when I saw them, immediately feeling guilty for putting them there.

"Oh, my god, Gabe look at your back."

He grabbed his shirt then turned to inspect the damage done to his back, a smile played on his lips when he saw it.

"I'll wear it proudly, it shows what an animal my girl can be when she's being thoroughly f**ked."

A blushed crept up my cheek, what took placed between us hours ago, played in my mind. I couldn't look him in his eyes, I've never done anything like that before. I mean, we've had sex, but it was never like that.

He stepped closer to me, tilting my head up. "Hey, it was amazing, you were amazing."

I smiled at him and he dipped his head to kiss me but stopped when we heard my mother's voice.

"One minute!"

We both laughed. He laced his hand with mine, "We decided to play with fire, so we might as well face the heat."

I sighed and nodded, we walked out of the room and went in search of my mother. We found her in the kitchen whisking eggs together in a bowl. Around her were all the things needed to make pancake and eggs.

She turned to look at us as we came in, signalling to the chairs around the dining table.

"Sit."

We looked at each other but followed her order. Nothing more was said as we watched her, it wasn't until after she placed the food in front of us that she started talking.