Locked up like this

HELLO THERE ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I'M BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG, BUT IT FINALS TIME IN UNIVERSITY, AND I'VE BEEN WORKING LIKE A BITCH TO FINISH ALL OF MY ASIGNSMENTS. ANYWHORE, HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW. UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF HOUSE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 6

Jessy's P.O.V

"Mik!"

I hate the bastard!

I banged my hands on the door as hard as a can. I've been locked in this godforsaken room for over three hours, and as much as I scream and break thing, Mik still ignored me.

The asshole decided to lock me in the room because I tried to escape from the stupid house that he had us locked up in.

That night when he brought us to the house, I fell asleep in the car and only woke when we were in front of the house. The only thing I knew about the place he was keeping us hostage in, is that he had it heavily surrounded, not only by the iron gate but by the multitude of armed guards I saw while plotting my escape.

I banged the door one last time then gave up, moving over to the bed, I sat down. I frowned at the bed that just twelve hours ago I was in, letting Mik f**k my brains out. He thought that because I let him f**K me that I wasn't going to try to escape, but the moment he was asleep I took my chance. However, one of the guards caught me and told Mik, who thought the best way to punish me was to lock me in the room like a child.

I sighed. With nothing to do, I thought back to what got me into my current situation. Everything started with Mik going against my wishes and telling the kids that he's their father.

The twins, however, were surprising accepting of him. They were confused, they kept asking when they were going to see Frank again, and I didn't know what to tell them. I stumble over my words, trying to come up with something that they would understand, but in the end, it was Mik who told them.

He sat them down and told them that Frank went to go live with the angels. I almost choked listening to him explain why it was that they were never going to see the only father that they'd ever known.

"Why did he go live with the angels?"

Gemini's voice wobbled as she asked the question. Her eyes were welded up with tears. She looked at Mik with so much trust, hoping that he'd be able to tell her why she was never going to see Frank again.

"Because they were lonely and needed company, so Frank volunteered to live with them. So, the angels sent me to come and take care, you guys."

Her little-pouted lips wobbled, but she nodded her head, trying her best to be a big girl and not cry. However, Jasper was not buying any of it. He eyed Mik with suspicious eyes; I almost laughed at the look that my son with giving his father.

"Frank would never leave us without saying goodbye; he says it's good manners to always say goodbye to the people you love before you leave."

As much as Jasper was trying to be a big boy and not cry, I could see the tears that he was trying so hard not to let fall. In an instance, I was holding him in my arms, comforting him. I let him know that it was ok to cry and that Frank would want him to be a big boy and take care of his little sister.