GIVEAWAY CHAPTER

GIVEAWAY DETAILS

I've not forgotten about the giveaway. There's a lot to do before I can fully lunch it. I still need to get book one professionally edited and design a professional cover for ya'll.

But, in order for you to take part in the giveaway, you will need to write a short story between 100 to 3000 words and post it on your profile. I will give you story prompts for you to follow.

Since it's going to cost me a lot to fund this giveaway, I want to make sure that the five people who get a copy of my book really worked hard for it. If only two people enter the giveaway, then those are the only two people that will get a copy of my book. There is no first prize or second prize. Just five lucky individuals. 

Rules:

1. Story must be between 100 to 3000 words, no more and no less.

2. It can be of any genre but must have elements of romance in it.

3. You have to use one of the story prompts provided.

4. Your story will not be counted if submitted after the end date.

5. Only one entry per person. If you have been found to be using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified. 

6. Your story must start off with the line, 'If I/she had/have only known' and must end with, 'we were/are never going to make it.'

Prompts:

1. You have just been informed that a stranger you've never met, have left you, shared inheritance to a mansion with his great-grandson/daughter. You've just lost your job. Your boyfriend/girlfriend kicked you out and now you're homeless.

2. You are cursed to die a painful death at 12 am every day, and you won't be able to stop the loop until you find the one who can save you. Until you find him/her.

3. Your job requires you to stay in the shadows. You were tasked with paring two students up in your school. They are destined soulmates according to fate, but you fell in love with the guy/girl.

4. He/she hates you, and you hate him/her. But you can't seem to stay away from each other. His/her touch drives you insane but disgusts you at the same time.

Prize:

You will receive a hard copy of Holding on to you. I will also include character stickers of your favourite character in the book. You just have to tell me which one and I will have it made. You will also get a personalized note written in your character's voice. You will also receive a notebook featuring the character you have chosen and the book's name on the cover.

Submission:

Submissions open now and end November 1st. So you have plenty of time to start writing. I will reveal the winners on November 22nd. You will receive a copy of your book in January 2022 because it will take me some time to get it edited and have a cover made. This giveaway is opened internationally, so every one of my readers can participate. 

Leave a link to your submission here.

Some of you might be thinking that this is asking for too much for a giveaway, but considering all the hard work I put into my book and will be putting in to make a hard copy for you, I think it's just right. If you don't want to enter, then don't. If you're happy to enter, then great!