Chapter 7

In the morning Niall went to find some more wood. After 10 minutes he came back with blood on his foot. "Run! Go! While you have the chance!" He shouted. They saw 5 guys running with ropes and they began to run! Perrie fell and the bad guys go very close. Zayn lifted. Her up and ran. He found a hole in the rocks and hid with her in there. Liam and Danielle hid in the trees while Niall was caught and dragged with the ropes tied to his hands and feet. They took him to the evil man and was put near Louis, Eleanor and Harry. Liam and Danielle got outmof the forest and met Zayn and Perrie walking back to the shed. They decided not to sleep there but to stay near the rocks. "Hows you leg?" Zayn asked Perrie. "Hurts. Alot." Zayn hugged her and kissed her fore head. "I miss the guys'' Liam said. Danielle snuggled up with Liam as they started shivering as they didnt have a strong fire. Perrie's foot started to bleed. Zayn cut a piece of his sleeve and wrapped it round her foot. After a few minutes they heard people. Shouting. Screaming. They all got scared so the boys went to check what was going on. They saw Louis, Eleanor, Harry and Niall running from the men. Zayn called them and Liam called the girls. They all started running. Running.They ran in the forest and saw a cave and hid in there. The men did not see them and kept on running.