Chapter 12

In the morning the all woke up. They went out to the beach. They ran up to the rocks. "Nothing!" Harry shouted. "Rocks and keys" Louis said. "Maybe we dont put them in but on?" Liam suggested. "Look for patterns engraved on the rocks" Zayn said. Niall went near the sand and tripped. He stood up and noticed that he tripped over a rock. It was covered in sand. He dusted the sand off and saw engraved on it a diamond. "Guys!! Over here!!" He shouted. They all rushed over and Liam grabbed the diamond. He fit it in. Nothing. Then Zayn spotted that the diamond in it was shining. They covered the sun from it with the moon. The light beam shot over to a big rock a few steps from it. The went over to it.

Harry touched it gently with his finger tips. "Put the necklaces how they were before!" He said. The light beam shot directly below Harry's finger. He looked closely and saw a crack. He pushed on it. It broke! What stood as a tiny invisable crack now stood as a small hole in the rock! Niall put his hand in the hole and got an old watch. Right then Louis' phone rang "Hello?" He said. "Well done! Looks like you found my little treasure hunt! Well the girls helped me lead you in my plan! Well you better find the end of it or no girls! Hahaha" and then the call dropped. "So the girls were forced to do this?" Zayn asked.

"Whatever we need to finish it! We only have 4 days!" Louis said. He took the watch. On the back was an engraving of the letter 'L'. "I think we have to find a place that has a watch?" Harry said. "Where?" Liam asked. "LONDON!" Zayn shouted! "BigBen!" Niall said. "Our next trip! Off to London! Harry call the pilote and tell him to pick us up!" Louis ordered. Zayn ran inside and got a bag, he filled it with torches, rope, the jewels, food and drink and pen and paper. The plane arrived. They went in and finally arrived to London. Then they arrived to the Big Ben. They went to the back and Niall spotted an outline of the watch. Niall placed the watch on it and a door opened. "Oh my ...." Louis said. He went inside, followed by Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry.

Zayn grabbed 5 torches from his bag. They switched them on. Niall began to sweat and he got nervous. The door closed and it made him jump. He ran to the door and began to knock and shout! It didnt open. "Niall, what's up?" Harry asked. "I hate tight spaces" he said. "It's ok... Look it opens up just a few miles ahead" Zayn said pionting his torch towards the path. "Ok, i'll try" he said. They all began walking in the cold dark cave. They began to sing to calm themselfs. After 'Live While We're Young' finished they had spotted a little light coming from the far end of the cave. "We must be arriving to the end of this" Liam said. They were under the Big Ben as they had to go down a few steps. Went the reached the end of the path as the arrived in an old house. "Where are we?" Liam asked. "Donno" Zayn answered. Then they saw a big picture of a lion. There was writing at the bottom saying: Lift the wings to find the rewards! ,