Chapter 21

They woke up and took a minute to see what the. Next stage has in store. It was a plain flat ground. At the end of the room stood a man. All the boys stood up. "I see you are finally awake!" He said. "This stage will be the last and final stage. I have a friend here who will present one of your prizes." He chuckled. A big man came out with Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle. They looked beaten up, very thin and there clothes were thorn and black. "What have you done to them?!" Screamed Louis. "Louis!" Screamed Eleanor. Her voice was broken and it showed she struggled to even scream his name. Louis broke out in tiers. "We have done what we had to do, now finish this get me my prize and you will get yours" he said. Perrie fell to the ground. Zayn screamed "Perrie!" The man got her up and whipped her "Don't touch her!" Zayn screamed. "Haha silly little boy" the man replied. Liam stood scared of what Danielle had become.

She was being supported by Perrie who was a bit stronger than she was. She mouthed "help". Liam walked over the floor and music began to play. They were standing on a piano. They had to make a song. They began finding notes. They huddled up together and decided on a song. Before they began Niall whispered 'no the voice said we need 11 keys... But for what?' The boys decided to play.... It was there only option. They played Little things, the girls began to cry. It was a slow version but when they played the second verse a key appeared. then a cage fell over each boy. Each girl. The men. And the key. A watch appeared on the ceiling. It read "20:00" they had 20 mins to save the people and the key to get all their prizes. If they failed the place would collapse.

Zayn grabbed the keys from his bag. He started trying each key but he noticed it would take forever todo that to each cage. Then he noticed the lock had pictures on them. They matched the keys. He matched his key with the lock. Twist and turn it opened. He got out and went to Harry's cage. They match his with the key. Opened. They halfed the keys. "Who has the key?" Zayn shouted. They kept doing that. It was 5:20 when they panicked. They got out: Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam. They ran over tot the girls and opened for them. Zayn lifted Perrie, Louis lifted Eleanor and Liam lifted Danielle. 1:00. Niall noticed the lock of the key matched a lock inthe wall. eighter they open the key or a door to go out! They opened for the men and they grabbed Perrie. "Give her back!" Shouted Zayn. "Open the key!" The men said. "Niall open it!" Zayn cried. 00:30.

Harry kicked the men from behind and Perrie fell to the floor. Zayn. Lifted her up and they opened the door as they only had 00:10 and they key on the other side of the room. They ran out of the room. The men stood up and tried to get the key. "Run! You only have 5 seconds!" Shouted Niall. They were stubborn and the room fell on them. They all got out of the mad house and the helicopter took them back home. They called the police and they were on the case.