Chapter 5

On the plane Perrie and Zayn sat near each other. Liam and Niall stayed playing bored games while Harry was on the laptop tracking Louis and Eleanor's phone. Perrie was resting on Zayn's shoulders while giving her a bear hug. She had a smile on her face. After two hours they landed in Bradford. "Wait! Look their phones are moving! Really fast! I think they are on a plane!"Harry said. "Lemma see" Liam said. "Yes! Looks like it! Ok let us go back on the plane and follow the phones" Liam said. They went back on the plane and followed the phones. After three hours of flying in the air they landed. "Where are we?" Perrie asked. "I dont know" said Zayn. They all went off they plane and walked up to the phones. They ended up in an ally.

There was a small old house. Niall knocked on the door on the door. No answer. Then Liam's phone rang. It was Danielle. "Hi Dani!" He said into his phone with the biggest smile in the world! After 5 minutes he hung up and told everyone "Dani got a message from Eleanor.... i told her to take the next plane here! She is tracking my phone and in 10 minutes she will be here as she was flying to Bradford and she soon passes here so she told her pilote to land here!" Perrie started to shake. "What's up?" Zayn asked. "I am scared" She confessed. Zayn hugged her and lightly kissed her fore head. A smile appeared on her face. In the distence there was a figure of a woman, it was Danielle! Liam ran, ran and hugged her and carried her up amd kissed her. They came back hand in hand and Perrie told Danielle about the kidnap.

They searched the old shead and found a small window. Liam lifted Danielle up as the window was quite high and she peered inside. She gasped and Liam got her down. "Eleanor! Louis! They are trapped! This ugly looking man tied them to a chair!" She said with fear in her eyes. "Let's go back. I saw an old shed we could spend the night. We can not just stay here! We need a quite place to make a plan!" Niall said. They all followed Niall and soon they found the shed. Perrie and Danielle told the boys to go find wood and food. They went inside the shed and tried to make it live-able. Perrie found a broom and started dusting. Danielle found pillows and sheets and matresses. They all were a but dirty but the next day they decided to wash everything! They boys came back and where amazed at the progress the girls made in the shed. Harry found a light switch and the biggest room lit up. They dusted off most of the dust on the sheets and placed everything close together. Liam and Zayn found a farm and asked the farmer for some food. They came back with bread, eggs and fruit.

After Harry and Niall lit the fire they cooked the food and ate. They all were discussing about Louis and Eleanor. It was 1 o'clock in the morning when Perrie fell asleep on Zayn and Danielle was wrapped in Liams arms. The girls fell asleep so the lads slept also. In the morning they ate the fruit and Niall and Harry went to check on Eleanor and Louis.