Chapter 18

They woke up at around mid day. They looked tired. "Ok lads. We have a day, a day and a half, to build this pot. Then we collect our two keys" Liam said. They began to look around. This room was a living room. There were things all around this place. The only thing they were missing was a sofa and a tv! They started by looking in the drawers. There were 10 they hoped to find at least 2 pieces. They began to search. Niall found a piece. He placed it on the table. Harry found another. He also placed it on the table near the other. Liam also found one! They were doing much better than they thought. Zayn found a note in one of the drawers, it was the instructions to building the pot! They needed 50 pieces. They only had three. They began to look everywhere. They began finding. Adding more to the collection on the table. It was dark outside. They had found 38 pieces. They slept satisfied. The following morning they ate some food and continued searching. They were finding it harder to find the pieces. In 3 hours they found 4 pieces.

They were upset but Harry and Louis found a fun way to make finding pieces fun. They began singing. They were dancing, singing laughing! In the next hour they found 5 pieces! Things were looking great. They found two more pieces. They were only missing one, just as expected. They knew that the last one would be hard to find. It wasnt in any furniture. So they thought outside the box. They looked at the walls, the ceiling nothing. The started looking at the floor. "Found it!" Niall said. It was in a glass cupboard. They wanted to open it and not break it, but failed. They dropped everything that was inside except the piece, they even broke the glass by hitting it with their foot 'by mistake'

They surrounded the table. They read the instructions and began build the pot. They used a glue. They bottom was done in an hour. They began doing the body. After arguments, hitting, kicked and dropping eachother off the chairs they fixed it. They may have taken 4 hours but at least it was done. The top was done in 1 hour. They then read the back of the instructions. It said to put it on the pot on the small round table in the corner. They did as they were told. After doing so from the table appeared two keys! They hugged eachother and all shouted yes!

A door opened for a new room. "Half way! Ok. So all you must do is make the happy meter go up. No one ever passed this stage. Good luck" The meter had to be full at 100%. it was on 0.They started telling the meter jokes. It got up to 10%. Then they would say stories of their passed. 30%. They would dance funny. 40%. Be nice to eachother like giving eachother compliments. 50%. In just 3 hrs the meter was half way! Suddenly they were running out of ideas. They would do silly stuff. But it only went up to 60%. They began to worry. They had nothing else to do. They were in trouble!