Chapter 1

At 6:25 the house was silent. The only thing you could hear was the ticking of the clock on the wall. 6:26. The largest window in the house overlooks a wonderful beach. The raise of the sun begins to show. You cannot look directly into it as it will blind you. 6:27. The house is in order. Everything neatly finds itself in it's place, dust free. The floor is clean and shiny. Waxed. Not too much that you can slip but enough that the floor shines. 6:28. All the doors are closed. Shut tightly. Each door upstairs has a letter. The first one has the letter H. The second has the letter Z. The third has L. Also the fourth has an L. And the last one has an N. 6:29. The flat screen TV is off. The remotes are neatly inline on the coffee table. 6:30. 5 loud alarm clocks go on. Each making a high pitched sound that fills the large house. After one minute there is groan. The first door unlocks and opens. There stands a tall lad, brown curly hair and green eyes. The second door opens as it was unlocked. A tall, black haired and brown eyed guy stood behind the door. The third one came out. Tall, brown haired and green eyes. The forth one came out. Tall, brown curly hair and brown eyes. The last and final one appears. Tall, blonde and blue eyes. They all casually walk down the stairs. They go straight to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Louis the eldest of them all turns on the TV. Harry the youngest grabs the remote and while eating his favorite breakfast 'Tacos', was watching MTV. All the lads came round and were enjoying the tunes being played. When they reached the number one track in the UK, their hit single Live While We're Young begins to play. they all jump up dropping the 'Tacos' all over the black leather sofa. Liam the middle lad, gets a rug while Zayn the second oldest went to get a wet rug and spray. Niall the second youngest went to the kitchen and got Harry a new bowl of 'Tacos'. Zayn and Liam cleaned up the mess and everything turned back to normal. At 7:00 the phone rang. Louis went to answer "Hello". The person on the phone and Louis kept a conversation going for about 20 minutes. Finally he hung up and went to jion the boys in the TV room. "That was Eleanor. She told me that she saw the MTV top tunes and wanted to say well done!". Harry added "You guys were talking for 20 minutes!" Louis began to blush. "Ok we may have said other things but those only involve me and her". Zayn was looking sad so Niall asked "Whats up Zayn?". Zayn said "Perrie said she would call once she landed...." Liam tapped his back adding "She'll call, don't you worry. Perrie always keeps her word. Especially to you". A small smile appeared on Zayn's face. The boys went up to their rooms and got changed and went into Harry's car.

They drove for about 30 minutes when they reached a cafe. Liam went in with Louis while Harry, Niall and Zayn stayed in the car. Zayn kept looking at his phone. Niall and Harry stayed singing songs until Liam and Louis came with 5 coffee cups. They drank them and after 20 minutes they all looked wide awake! They returned home and Liam went straight into his room. Harry poured himself on the couch. Louis went to the games room with Liam while Zayn stayed in the kitchen with his phone right infront of him. 12:00. The grandfather clock began to sing its very low pitched song. Then Zayn's phone rang. He quickly answered it. After 10 minutes they hung up. He ran to his room and locked the door.