Chapter 20

As they woke up they looked around and all they saw were plants. There was a note stuck on a tree it said "Find the key in the trees, no one passed BEWARE!" They felt a bit of worry. They began searching for they key, high and low. No where! "If we searched like normal people them we won't find it since no one ever found it! We need to think outside the box!" They checked one more time just to be sure that they didnt miss it but it was nowhere. They began to freak out! They had two days to finish 4 stages. "If i was an idiot, where would i hid a key from someone normal?" Niall asked. Harry chuckled. "What?" Zayn asked. "Maybe he put it in the soil!" Liam said.

He ran up to a plant, yanked the plant out of the pot. Dropped all the soil. Looked thought the soil. Nothing. They began doing it. One pot, two pots, five pots. After a few hours they made the room into a plant. Soil on the floor, plants running around. It was a huge mess! They only had a few pots left. They got tired so they took a break. "What if it isn't there?" Harry asked. "Don't say that" Zayn said. They went back to the pots. Louis dumped a pile of soil on the floor. Little did he know it had the key! After emptying them all they began to panic. The sprinklers went on and the soil flat again. They boys had tiers in their eyes. They looked as if there life was over. Niall then spotted something shinny in the soil. He ran over to the soil and grabbed the key. "Yes!" He shouted! The boys ran over to him and they shouted and screamed with joy! A rope fell from they sky leading them to their next stage.

They go excited, they were close. Closer than anyone before them. They were lucky to have each other cause otherwise they wouldn't have made it that far. They climbed into a room full of keys. "This is two stages in one! Pick the right keys and enjoy rewards pick 1 wrong then suffer!" It echoed. They key's were all different. They began to worry. There were 20 keys. 2 were theirs. 18 were death traps. They were stuck! They knew they had the rest of the day for the stage but they didnt want to take too long just in case the next stage was hard and they got tired.

They had an idea. They got out the keys. And put them near each other. They had pictures on them. Each little picture was about the stage they covered. They had a look at the keys. The first 5 were plain. 5 were with numbers. five had shapes. and Ten had pictures. One had a picture of a flower. Wrong key, one had a picture of a lock. Maybe? Niall grabbed the key. Correct! One had a picture of a book. Wrong. One had a picture of a key. Maybe? But the other had a picture of two keys. They got confused. They knew it was a trick. Liam said "we have one key, we need one more. I say pick the one key" he said. They all agreed. Harry put his hand over the key. Grabbed it. 'Right!' A voice said. They were so happy! They had one stage left! They decided to sleep and waste the energy the next day. So that is what they did!