Chapter 15

The boys stared at eachother. "Ok, we better get started. If we are going to solve the code and get the girls" Liam said. The circled the book. Zayn opened the book. It was blank. Then Niall noticed something sticking out of the book. It was a letter 'Welcome, many have tried to complete this mission. There are 12 stages. You know when you have completed the misson when you find a key. You need 11 keys in order to complete the last stage. Good luck'

They looked at eachother. A door opened leading to another room. They walked in very cautious. They stood in a stone wall. A letter appeared saying 'To solve this misson all you need is the hidden seed' "What seed?" Zayn asked. "Ok umm seed. A seed is a little oval right?" Liam asked. "In some way, shape or form, yes" Louis answered. "Ok so guys if you look at these walls, you can see the there are like signs" Harry said. "Ok so umm there is an arrow pionting left, umm 90 cm, a 90 degrees angle, an arrow pionting down and a dot" Niall said.

"Arrow pionting left means we have to go clockwise, and 90 cm is how much" Liam said. He walked over to were the directions say. "90 degrees angle means we have to go in a 90 degrees but the arrow down means 90 degrees down" Zayn said. Liam pointed to were Zayn said. "I think the dot is the seed" Harry said smiling. "Yeah no chiz" Louis said. Liam looked at the place were they thought was the seed. Nothing. They all looked sad. Niall then said "Hey don't floors have tiles and ceilings have paint?". The all looked and being to agree with Niall. "Opposite!" Zayn said. "Ok Liam do the exact same measurements but on the other side. He did and Harry went to cheek for anything.

Ok umm i found it but it is in glass. "Look one more sign up there on the floor?" Harry said. Louis read it out "100cm straight and go down 50 cm" Niall did as he was told. "Oh look a knife?" Niall said "it was camouflaged with the walls". He gave the knife to Liam. He fit it between the glass and the wall. It opened the glass case. The got the key in their hands and another door opened. They carefully walked in. They felt good that they passed stage one but that was quite hard. They have 11 more so that haunted them.