Chapter 14

The next morning Harry and Niall thought of a plan. They were gonna cheeck if the titles of the floor were stuck completely and if the wall titles were on properly. Anything could meen a sign and they has to find them. After 3 hours they gave up. They fetch food and drink from Zayn's bag and had lunch. Zayn and Liam decided to cheeck the bag for any clues maybe the keys and jewellery were clues. Louis kept looking for cracks in the wall and floor while Niall and Harry tried to get the picture to go back up.

They worked very hard. And after an hour most of them were sweating. "Wait!" Shouted Louis. "Here a little hole!" He shouted. "Great!" Liam said. They got the jewellery and tries to fit them in the hole. Finally they tried the jewellery box and it fit! Nothing happened. "Hey look another one here!" Zayn said. This time the diamond fit in it. They all began to search for hole or keyholes.

Liam found the one where the watch fit it. And Niall found the one of the half moon and Harry found of the gem. They turned the keys and presses the gem, diamond and necklace. A small part of the wall opened! The crawled in and Zayn got the bag. They were in a room. There before them stood a book. Louis phone rang "Give us the girls!" Louis told him. "All in due time my boy. Now complete the riddle and seek the code!" "You told us if we get out of the room we get the girls!" Louis screamed. "Well i lied! But since you are doing progress i will give you a week. 1 week to complete the task and the girls are yours for the taking." He said. "How can i believe you?" Louis asked. "You have my word. My promise." The phone cut.

They were now facing a world of tasks. They were being used in order to get the girls back. I guess they were 'One Direction To The Rescue!"