Chapter 17

The boys were tired so they decided to sleep on the piece on land that was stable. 6 days to go. They woke up bright and early. They had a plan. They tied their wastes with the rope so if they fall they can pull eachother up. Zayn went first, Niall went second, Louis went third, Harry went fourth and Liam went last. Hey began to step on the rocks to reach the key. The rocks began to get smaller. It was getting harder to cross the quick sand. As they got closer Liam noticed something. "The Key. It isn't there!" He said. Then he understood the mission! Jump! Go in the quicksand! He jumped and the boys followed. They began to sink but the soon began to feel air. They sunk lower and they fell on the floor! They were in a pool of quicksand and by sinking they got out of the quicksand!

They were in a room. Harry saw the key and grabbed it. Then a door opened leading in a new room. "Wow! You are good, finish this if you could" they were in a normal room. On the table was a paper. There was written 'you need to find the square which has an A. Open it and go down the hall. Open the correct door and complete the stage.' They began to look around for a square with the letter A. They couldn't find it anywhere! It took them over 4 hours until they gave up. Niall was looking at the fridge. There were magnets spelling 'Annie'. The boys huddled up and said "the square could be anywhere! We have already wasted half a day in this room! We are on our 4th stage!" Liam said. Niall kept staring at the fridge. "Niall?" Harry said. "Oh sorry. I was staring at the fridge. It must belong to an Annie girl cause her name is on the fridge." He said. They all looked at the fridge. There it was! The square! The A of Annie was the square! They looked badly at Niall. They ran to the fridge and grabbed the A. They broke it and there was an number. 456. They went down the hall and found the room. Zayn opened the door. There was the key. He ran to get it. A cage then fell on him and stopped him from making any moves. It was locked with a padlock.

"I think we need to find the key in the house! The key would unlock the cage and the stage!" Harry said. They all ran back to the house and looked for the key. Niall stayed near Zayn to keep him company. They all returned several hours later with no key. Niall went to have a look. The first thing he did was look in the fridge. There it was! In between the ham and cheese was the key. He then returned twitch the key and with a sandwich. They opened the cage. The voice then said "well done! 5th stage. I am impressed. This is two stages in one! You must build the pot and collect your two keys."

The boys were tired so they decided to call it a day. They were sort of half way. They were feeling better. They slept quite well. Niall slept the best now that his belly was full! They were ready for the missions ahead!