[25] Damon confession.

Scarlett

"All this in the name of my stupid best friend — Katniss Lightwood. "I roll my eyes walking inside the rehearsal hall.

"You are going to thank me later for this sweety " She winks fanning her face.

"All this aside why aren't you telling me what exactly happened to you and Jason ? You both just blew away from home last night " This is like umpteenth time I'm asking her the same question.

Her expression changed into nervous one. She swallowed hard looking away from me.

Oh boy! Something is seriously wrong.

"Sky we will speak about this later " She whispered biting her lower lip.

I was question her when a voice called for us.

"Can we have our two anchors on stage please — Katniss lightwood and Jason Henderson " A guy announced standing on stage.

"You've got to be kidding me. I and Jason? Can things get more lumbersome " Katniss muttered under her breath while fidgeting with her phone.

"We definitely need to speak about you and Jason after rehersal " I shot her I-know-something-is-going-on look.

Katniss and Jason were acting weird  no actually very weird.

◕◕◕◕

"You are suppose to look into Damon's eyes Scarlett " Dance tutor said.

I lift my eyes to look at Damon, he gave me a small smile, "It's okay. You can do this. It's just a dance "

I nod and my eyes avert past Damon to look at xavier. Xavier and norah were dancing next to us.

"I can't believe you both are real couples. You have zero chemistry " The guy who is assigned to teach us dance is pissed to another level. He was now yelling at norah and xavier.

"With this chemistry I don't know how you will kiss in front of audience " He huffed placing his hand on his hips.

"What?! " Both Damon and xavier yelled at the same time.

I understand why xavier yelled but what's up with Damon. The tutor didn't ask us to kiss. He told it to norah and xavier.

"At the end of act I expect you to kiss norah "

Xavier looked at me with skittish eyes, "I can't " He blurted running finger through his hair.

"Yeah even I feel he shouldn't " Damon interrupted.

"Can we get back to dance please " Norah made a statement.

We all were back to dancing.

"After a song switch your partners" Tutor announced slumping on chair.

After a song Damon twirled me once and then I embraced by Xavier. My heart fluttered the second Xavier placed his hand on my waist.

He pulled me a bit close as his eyes bore into mine. I place my hand on his shoulder while we waltz slowly.

"I heard you and Damon kinda had a heated discussion " I whispered looking straight into Xavier eyes.