|36|Helen Outburst|

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" Rosalyn said as she stepped forward towards Zack, who side hugged her and gave a kiss on her temple.

"How are you, princess? Missed me?" He asked and winked in the end.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm better than I ever have been. I finally met my bestie after so long." She stuck her tongue out at him and said, "And I definitely didn't miss you."

"Oww..." He held his heart dramatically, "You just broke my heart because I missed you a lot." She giggled in response. I smiled at their cuteness. They were the cutest and cheesy couple if you asked me.

Then I slightly squeezed Helen's hand so that she could speak because it wasn't my place to ask them, what were they doing at this hour of the night here?

"What are you all doing in my house?" Finally, she asked, trying to sound confident.

"I came to meet my girlfriend." Zack retorted nonchalantly, pulling Rosalyn closer to him.

"And you?" She asked Eric as she ignored Owen and I smirked. Now, this girl got some guts. He deserved ignorant treatment. While Owen just stared at her with an incomprehensible expression on his face, Eric just shrugged in response and looked at me.

What? Don't tell me he really came here to meet me? It could be possible if we go to a world where the whole world only revolves around me.

"Zack, do you come here with an offer buy one get two free?" I asked Zack with an amused smirk. He chuckled in return.

"No. I came to talk here with her and just Eric came with that offer. You know buy two get one free." To my surprised, Owen said with a small chuckle.

"I don't want to talk with you." Helen glared at him as she loosened her hold on my hand and I, intentionally, pulled my hand back. She had to fight her own battle.

"I don't want to either." He bit back but then sighed. "Listen..." He cut off by Helen as she curtly chuckled before saying,

"Then what are you doing here, huh? You are here to tell me what kind of a bitch or whore I am or you're actually here to apologize? Whoah! My bad! I forget Owen Garnett can never accept his mistake and always blame others so yes, I recorded that video but I didn't intend to send it. I was upset and drunk because someone called me something I am not. So it was an outburst. Now, what? Are you here to complete your incomplete task? Then go ahead and kill me if that put your ass in peace!"

When she finished, her breathing was so harsh and we all were stunned. Now, that was what we called outburst.

"I... I..." Owen's eyes were widened as he shuttered badly. We all exchanged confused looks, unable to understand what to do next.

"What I? You made me a lovesick! And you're enjoying your life as if nothing had happened! Who do you think you are?! You never heard other people's explanations and just believed what you saw! Why are you like this?! It happened a year ago when I tried to tell you. Do you even remember that? I tried to explain to you that guy was fucking forcing me into him, and instead of saving me, you concluded I was ditching you! You dumbhead idiot!" She practically screamed and to add effect, I could clearly imagine those background sounds and smoke coming out of her ears.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest and smirked. Didn't get me wrong but I really enjoy fights like this.

And she was swearing. The Helen who didn't do bold swearing, now finally throwing her all frustration out. That was what anger did to us.