|33|A Terrible Fight|

Skylee P.O.V

I ran behind Rosalyn and stopped when we reached the locker area. A crowd of students was gathered and wild whispers were echoing in the hall. Pushing past the crazy students who were busy gossiping and recording videos. My eyes widened and I gasped in horror at the view in front of me.

Owen had Helen pinned against the locker by her neck. Her face was pale and she was choking to breathe while Owen himself looked no less than a psycho who would not stop until she released her last breath. His jaw was clenched tight and ticking like a bomb, his eyes were bloodshot red. While Zack and Eric were trying their best to release Helen out of his deadly grip.

Shockingly, no one else was stopping him. Some students were whispering and others were recording the live telecast of the action scene on their phones.

A cold shiver of fear ran down my spine looking at his crazy self. My eyes again landed on Helen's face which was deadly pale and stained in tear. She looked seconds away from fainting. I couldn't hold myself anymore and jump in.

"Oh my God! What are you trying to do? She will die!" I yelled as I tried to yank away his arm. Then his furious gaze landed on me and I quivered in fear. Taking the chance, Zack and Eric pushed him back through his shoulder.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!?!"

"What are you trying to do?! To kill her, you dumbhead!?!"

Both of them shouted at him.

I looked at Helen who looked just about to pass out. But before Helen could fall on the floor Rosalyn held her, supporting her by arms. Helen coughed as she tried to catch her breath and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked half conscious and half unconscious with teary half-open eyes and a fragile state. I felt so pity for her, though, I didn't know what the matter was, still this was not a way to treat someone.

"And you!" An angry growl made me jump on my spot and I turned to look at Owen. "You were also trying to save her by saying you are the one who recorded that video!" He yelled before hovering over me. My eyes widened as I froze at my spot unable to think anything straight. But before he could reach me, a solid punch landed on his jaw and he ended up on the floor with a loud groan.

I looked at my savior who flexed his knuckles, pointed his index finger at Owen's face, then threatened him in a most serious and deadly way that for a moment, I didn't recognize him.

"Stay away from her." My savior, non-other than Eric Xander himself, warned him. I just blinked twice at this version of him.

Then he turned his face to me and asked, "You alright?" Concern was all over his face. With the pounding heart and widened eyes, I felt tongue-tied. So, I just nodded at him and he nodded in return before Owen stood up and attack him.

In no time, both boys were beating each other black and blue while Zack who was trying to stop them, received free punches and kicks.

I just stared at them in a dazed. I didn't know how to describe what I was feeling right now. I forgot the whole world around me. I felt a very warm feeling, I felt overwhelmed by his small gesture and he didn't even know what was he doing to my poor heart. I couldn't feel anything else but the sound of my crazy heartbeat. So, I breathed, in and out, to calm my heart.

They stopped fighting when an angry growled echoed in the hall, which was of Mr. Ryan – our supervisor.

"I SAID STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"