|65|Alarmed|

Skylee P.O.V

I almost facepalmed. Out of all the people in this forest, he had to come out of that damn bus first. As I said, my luck always ran away whenever I play this game.

I'm not playing this game ever again!

"He seems familiar." Helen almost whispered.

"Oh! He's Burak Kingston!" Zack exclaimed, looking between me and him.

"The infamous Kingston boy is here." Owen mocked, narrowing his eyes at Burak.

It was official now. Owen Garnett had strong issues with Kingston.

"It's a hell of an opportunity girl, go on. He's a guy who doesn't have any flings." Helen ushered me in his direction.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She had been stalking my brother?

"Goodie two shoes." Owen rolled his eyes.

However, where Eric was throwing daggers at him, Zack was barely controlling his laugh. He was my cousin for God's sake, more like a brother. It would be so awkward if I proposed to him.

"Go..." Rosalyn literally pushed me forward.

I stumbled but caught my balance but it also caught Burak's attention. Right then, Clara came out of the bus followed by four more people.

G.R.E.A.T!

She looked confused and surprised. And I thought to add more to it. I confidently walked forward to them and held the flower towards Burak. Clara's presence just gave me a confidence boost as to why I should do this dare. I smirked evilly at her while she narrowed her eyes at me confusedly. Then I looked at Burak who was looking at the flower.

Let's have some fun!

"Burak Kingston, I love you. Will you marry me?" I flashed him a big smile.

Whereas I heard Eric grunt, Zack burst out in laughter, Helen gasped and my dear cousin Clara had her jaw kissing the ground. On the contrary, Burak raised his brows and took off his mirrors. He looked at me then behind me and grinned, showing off his white teeth.

"It'll be my honor, milady!" He took the flower and bowed dramatically, taking one hand behind and the flower one near his heart. Then he came near and bent his face to my ear level.

"You really want to have a ghost party in hell, right sister?" He whispered.

"Aptal." I laughed at this as he stepped away.

"Salak!" I heard Clara hissed. "What are you doing here, Barbie doll? Stalking me?"

"It seems like you have been missing me, Baby girl," I smirked at her.

"What are you doing here, Skylee?" She glared at me. She looked deadly serious. I hit a nerve after all.

"Proposing him. You have a problem with that?" I tilted my head.

"You wish." She flickered her dyed caramel blonde hair. Her blue eyes were hidden behind hazel lenses. She had worn black pants with a black crop top under a pink open-front cardigan. I never understand why she liked to use lenses and color her hair in different colors. But it suited her though.

"That's enough, Skylee. Your dare is done." Eric gritted out. If looks could kill my dear brother would have been six feet under this tropical land.

"Aww, my poor heart. It was a dare." And my brother seriously had a death wish. That idiot knew everything about Eric and all of them. I told him during my stay at the farmhouse.