|63|I Love You|

Skylee P.O.V

There were some books that made you want to cry and smile at the same time. Books that could make you speechless but with a smile. I put the novel aside with a small smile lingering on my lips.

Life is too short to waste a second of it.

Will and Stella. I didn't know what was more amazing, their love or the braveness of letting go of the people you love or the fact the ending had me almost in tears. They couldn't even touch each other. Their love was just so pure. And fate had always been cruel with love.

I sighed and looked at the packed luggage at the side of the room. We were leaving tomorrow morning for the 'Wild Life Contest & Camp'. I chuckled, remembering how Mr. Ryan announced it and how we all looked at each other, knowing very well we were the trouble makers of this school. Because last week, we actually pranked him.

Yes, I was still ignoring them but pranking Mr. Ryan was a rare opportunity and I didn't want to miss that. Besides, it was Helen's plan to prank him and frame some girl name 'Julie' in it, which made her kicked out of the school. I wasn't planning to play any role in it but when I saw her flirting with Eric, well, she was rather seducing him by caging him against the locker, although he had a poker face on, but when he looked at me, that Cactus actually smirked and tried to kiss her.

So I thought why not? I gave Helen a plan, Zack arranged the things, and we four together put it in action. We didn't do anything other than mixing some chemicals to create a laughing gas and then putting it inside Mr. Ryan's cabin. Then Rosalyn used her sweet talk to send Julie in his cabin right after we put the gas in there.

What could we say? The CCTV said it was all Julie's deeds. It was not like Zack and I put it in there and did some changes in the footage. Poor Julie.

"Good Morning, Students! We have a contest coming in one week. 10 different schools are participating in it. It's a fun activity yet it's not all about fun. The best team will get prize money that will get donate to cancer patients and the winning team will get a free trip to Bora Bora. There would be five different tasks and the rest of the things will be explained at the moment. I am asked by the Principal to choose the six best students in sports and intelligence that will represent our school. And I'm here because I don't need to choose them. We already know six A+ troublemakers who are perfect to be called to wild."

When he finished, all eyes were on us and we all were looking at each other.

So, that's how we ended up giving some physical tests and IQ tests before finally being chosen to represent our school. According to Mr. Ryan, scheming techniques would be needed to stand out and we had them. Clearly, he knew we were behind the laughing gas stunt.

Tomorrow morning, we were supposed to assemble at the airport. Mr. Ryan would be our faculty guide to the unknown location. He asked us to pack some full sleeves and long pants outfits while he would take care of food and water. I was actually excited. It would take my mind off from certain things in my life.

Asli also went on leave three days ago. And I believed her leave had something to do with my security arrangements since my bodyguards won't be following me there. I talked with Baba yesterday, I tried my best not to cry while I talked with him. I missed him and Mum so much. These past days were making me feel so lonely. I sighed. Just a few months more and I would be free.

I missed Cactus too. He wasn't bothering me anymore just like he wrote on the cup. It had been two weeks since we last talked. I wish I could do something. Or maybe tell him. But I couldn't. Telling him everything now meant risking his safety. I was not that selfish yet. I only wish that Patrizio Adolfo got caught soon. Only then would I be able to do the things I couldn't do now.