He is really angry

Start from the beginning

He continued "gulf I know you don't feel the same but still I don't want to lose you."

I knew his feeling towards me but I didn't know it is this strong. He looked like he is going to cry any moment now.

I sighed. "Lisa suddenly entered my car I told her to get out she was stubborn and when I saw you coming towards my car in anger I just drove off and dropped her near campus bus stop but when she didn't have out of car. So I let her be and took a bus home. Since I left my car at bus stop and I was exhausted to.. I skipped the campus today."

I don't know why I am telling him all this but after hearing me, looked relieved and that make me at calm too. I took his arm and finished the dressing wounds.

"Now you know the reason so go back and rest." I said.

"Are you still angry at me?" he asked In low voice.

"I was but not anymore. I can't be angry at my savior." I smiled.

"Thanks and sorry for yesterday. I was just trying to take care of you but I guess I ended up bothering you."

"I know. But you were too much yesterday that really make me angry. So I am sorry to for bursting out on you like that" now he smiled. His smile really make him more handsome. 'wait!! what I am thinking? Why I think he Is handsome?' I shook my head.

"hey! what's wrong? "Mew asked as I shook my head for no reason.

"n...nothing. You should go now and rest."

"Let me drop you home." He said.

"No need my house is near. I can walk myself. You just go home."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." He said. We both stood up and waved bye. As I turned I remembered something and I turned back and stopped.

"hey! mew!" he looked back. "I will be busy for next 2 days. Our team is having match with other department. So won't be available. I need to concentrate"

Suddenly his face expression changed to sad but he nodded "okay I won't bother you for next 2 days. But can we meet after that?"

"Okay sure." He smiled again.

---

Next 2 days went by quickly with practicing and match and we won the match but what really surprised me was mew...he didn't came to watch my match. He didn't even called or texted me in last 2 days that really bothered me.

I thought about texting him but I stopped myself thinking he must be busy. But why didn't he contacted me? Last time we saw each other, he told me his feeling so clearly but now he stayed away for 2 days. Was he lying? But he looked really genuine... WTF why he is always on my mind?

While mew stayed away, lisa kept on hopping around me that really bothered me. Even now she followed us on this celebration party. My teammates are now thinking lisa is my girlfriend. She is smiling and clinging on while everyone is watching us.

Few moment later my teammates decided to make me drunk so they are keep on pouring beer and making me drink. Mild and champ are also drunk. Mild is doing weird dance. I shook my head seeing his dance.

Fuck! I am feeling tipsy now. It's been I while I drank this much. I need to go to bathroom. I just stood up and walked towards bathroom trembling. After relieving myself I went out trembling I am so drunk. as I got outside the washroom lisa pulled my side and kissed me abruptly.

And suddenly mew's face popped in my head. I pushed her away.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. She got afraid hearing my tone.

"g..gulf I am s..sorry ... I thought..i thought if...."

"fuck this!!! this is my last warning stay away from me" saying that I left the place and with blurry vision I called a cab. After that I told the driver an address.

And now its morning I am next to mew.... I remember I came here drunk looking for mew and then... fuck I had sex with him...

---

Present...

Now I am sitting here at mew's apartment. after deciding to come back. I bought breakfast on the way back... don't know why? May be I was concerned... if he woke up and think I left without any word he might get hurt. So I make buying breakfast an excuse for leaving for a bit.

He went to kitchen to get plates to serve breakfast. He look a happy seeing me here. I am really shitty person.

he walked towards me with plates in hand and smiling. He put plays on table and came around table and sit beside me on couch. As he sit down, I took a deep breath 'i have to tell him first... So here it goes...' I turned towards him and hold his hands in mind. Mew looked me with wide eyes. Surprised I guess with my sudden action.

"I am sorry mew... last night was mistake... I had no right to play with your feeling like that...." As I said that... he looked at with rejected expression.

"I...." As I about continue, his expression changed and he grabbed me by my neck Choking me.

"are you fucking kidding me, gulf? do you think I am your toy with whom you can play anytime??? You come and go as you please. I am at my limit" I saw fire in his eyes he is really angry right now.... fuck!!!...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

hope you are liking the story till now.🤗

please vote and comment.🥰🤗🤗

love you all...❤️❤️❤️