Chapter 16

Sabrina's POV

I hate her.

I hate her with a burning passion.

I know she cuts and burns herself, I know she's on a first name basis with the hospital staff, but I don't care. What she did to me was far worse than what I do to her. What she did to me and Crystal will never be avenged by anything that I ever do to her. And she keeps denying it, like she never did what she did.

And nobody knows. Everybody thinks I'm the jerk. That I'm the one to blame.

If only they knew what Arianna was capable of. If only they knew that I'm trying to protect people by doing what I do. If only Harry knew that she could hurt him as much as she hurt me and Crystal.

If only they knew my side of the story.

"Is your brother home?" Arianna asked as she threw her things on my couch.

"No, why?"

"I was just wondering."

"You always hang out with Rina's brother, Ri, try and hang out more with us." Crystal said accusingly. Her eyes were slits as she squinted at Arianna.

"Are you sure you're not just using us for him?"

"No way! I was asking so I wouldn't have to see him. He's annoying."

Crystal continued to stare at her, and said nothing. She walked to the kitchen to get three sprites and came back, tossing one to each of us.

"I hope you're telling the truth Ri, otherwise you'll just be using us." I said, and trotted up the stairs to my room.

"I would never lie to you two. We're best friends." Arianna said.

"I'M HOME!!!" A voice rang out through the house.

"Hey Brian!!" Sabrina called back.

"So, what do you wanna do??"

"Get snacks and go to the bathroom." Arianna said immediately. We laughed.

"Ok, me and Crys'll get the snacks while you go to the bathroom." I said and went downstairs with Crystal, passing Brian on the staircase.

"Oh, hey Crystal. Arianna here too?"

"Yeah, we were just gonna get snacks." I said and continued down stairs as Brian hurried up.

About five minutes later, we went back to my room.

"Where's Ari?" I asked.

"How should I know?" Crystal and I went to the bathroom, but she wasn't in there.

"She probably went to the other bathroom." I said and we opened the snacks and began watching Netflix, waiting for Arianna.

Five minutes go by, we say nothing.

Ten minutes, and we were still absorbed in the show.

Finally the show was over and she had still not returned.

"Arianna?!" I called.

I groaned and got out of bed and Crystal followed.

Brian was in his room, with the door closed.

I opened the door.

"Hey, Bri, do you know where-"

I stopped short when I saw Brian on bed, his shirt thrown off, with Arianna on top of him, only in her bra and panties.

"Ohmygod." Crystal stammered.

"Oh my god, my ass!!!" I screeched and marched into the room as Arianna and Brian scrambled off the bed to get their clothes.

"You lied straight to my face, Ri." I said and began raising my hand to slap her, but Brian caught it.

"Look, it just got a little outta hand, that's all."

"Oh, yeah, a little outta hand, huh?" Crystal spoke up.

"I-I'm leaving now." Arianna stuttered and scurried out of the room, still not dressed.

But that wasn't all, no, no. First she lies to my face, then she hooks up with my brother. But what came after that is even worse.

"Look, I'm sorry Rina. I never meant to do that."

"It's okay, I guess. Just promise t won't ever happen again."

"I swear on your legs." she said, smiling.

"If you break this, you're gonna have to cut up my legs, you know?"

"I know. That's why I'm swearing in them. I'll never be able to do that."

"Good. Now come on."

A couple days after we made that promise, she went even farther with my brother. Not sex, because she's still a virgin, but she did have oral and I was just blessed to walk in on her breaking our promise.

"You know what you have to do." I said the next day.

"I can't." she says, and pushes away the small blade.

"This is your fault. You're the one that did this." I was numb.

"Ok..." she whispered and slowly took the blade from my hands. But she hesitated.

"Do it, you bitch!!" I shouted and she flinched, making. A small cut on my legs.

"I can't ever forgive you know, Ri. I think you know that."

"Mmhmm." she said quietly, and slowly began to slide the blade along my upper leg.

Crystal doesn't know what happened. I don't think she ever will. I went through so much because of that.... that slut, and I don't think I can handle any more pain.

The scars are fading, but they're still there. A reminder of why I do this. A reminder to Arianna when I wear shorts or dresses or skirts that she lied to me.

My brother saw them once.

He asked what I did.

I said "It's more like what you and Arianna did. She took a blade and gave me these scars."

My brother and I are not as close as we used to be, and I still dread going to school and facing Arianna because nobody knows what happened, and they think "Oh, look, it's Sabrina the bitch. She's only jealous of Arianna because she has strawberry blonde hair. They used to be friends but they got into a fight."

We never fought.

We only acted.

I guess this whole time she was using me. That's what I thought then, and it's still what I think now.

She used me.

And nobody uses me.

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!

Ok so comment what you thought about this chapter and hopefully your new viewpoint of Sabrina and Arianna??

Lol, lots of love

Keika