Chapter 13

I quickly relieved myself of pee and washed my hands, going downstairs. 

"ARIANNA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!" I heard a woman's voice say.

"Mom? I thought you weren't coming home till eight!"

"That doesn't matter when you have a cast and you're in wheelchair! What the hell happened to you??"

I stayed on the stairs and looked out into the living room, where Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry were hiding behind the couch. "Where's dad, mom?"

"Hey, Babe! When can we go! I'm starving." A man appeared in a business suit.

"You're not my dad." Arianna said, her face turning red.

"You're not my dad." She repeated.

"You expect me to sit here and take your yelling while you've been cheating on dad?!?!"

I watched silently as she rolled over to the landline phone, and dialled a number, putting it on speaker phone.

"Arianna don't you dare."

"Don't I dare what, Mom? You're the cheater in this house, not me!"

"Hello, my Arianna, what's wrong?"

"Daddy? I'm here with Mom and her boyfriend right now."

"Your mother and her boyfriend? Or your mother and your boyfriend?"

"Mom's boyfriend. She came home early with some son of a bitch."

"Language. I'm coming right now. Sit tight Ari."

"Thanks Daddy.'

Arianna glared at her mother.

"I don't know what kind of sick and twisted person would cheat on their husband and lie about it to her daughter."

Her mother opened her mouth to say something, but she quickly closd it.

"And you." Arianna said, pointing at her mother's boyfriend.

"You are a douche. A douche. Did you not see the ring on her hand?"

Arianna's eyes flicked down to her mothers left hand, as did mine, but we both saw that the hand was ringless.

"You're kidding me right?" Arianna gave a slight laugh.

"This is not happening right now. How can you be stupid enough to not wear your ring to work? And isn't he like, ten years younger than you? I never thought my mother was a cougar, but I guess she is."

"Arianna, I can explain. I'll break up with Daniel."

"What?!" said the boyfirend, Daniel.

He mother elbowed him.

"That's not gonna fix anything and you know it. Well, Dad is coming home soon, so you can explain it to him. I'm done here. C'mon upstairs guys." Arianna said, and the lads and I stood up sowly.

"Ohmygod..." The mother sighed. 

"Daniel, my daughter and I need  amoment."

"No, we don't. becasue you just ruined everything, Mom. Don't you understand that? how would you feel if you found out that your mom was cheating?"

"Well, I would think that I would at least try to understand her point of view! And you are my Daughter! You have no right to yell at me at all!"

"And you're my mother! You have no right to just go behind the familys' backs and sneak around with some Douchebag!!"

"I'm gonna go now.." Said David. 

"Don't you dare leave without suffering the consequences you little-"

"What is going on here?!" A man walked into the room, loking to be in about his late forties.

"Who are these boys? And who are you?"

"That's moms boyfriend daddy. I found out when she left work early with him. They were gonna go out to eat."

"What the hell is happening to this family?" Her mother mumbled.

"How long has this been going on, Alice?"

"About... maybe half a year?"

"And when were you going to tell us about it?"

"I was hoping around the end of the year." Arianna's mother said softly.

"Do you realize the amount of trouble the fmaily is gonna go through already? I mean just look at Arianna! She comes home every other day with some body part wrong with her! And you're cheating on me? Ari, sweetheart. About how long do you think you'll be like this?"

"I think he said about three months."

"Arianna, would you mind giving your mother and I a minute? Along with this little fucker."

Her father grabbed David's collar and picked him up slightly off the ground.

"You are going to regret going out with my wife so bad..."  

"Geoff, please.."

"Please what Alice? Please what? Please don't hurt the man that's been going with my wife behind my back? I'm sorry Alice, but you and I both know that that is not happening any time soon."

AANNNDDDDD SCENE

lol

ilyasm baiiiiii

{L O V E ,

     K E I K A (or loopy) }

SND ALSOOOOO

That 'love game' has not been forgotten and will come up sooooonnnnn xD