Chapter 2

I gave Aria a hug and Laura handed me her number. "Would you mind babysitting sometimes?? You just send a text to this number, and we can see what you can do?"

Said Laura, hope glinting in her eyes. I nodded. "Aria's adorable." I said, smiling.

"Thank you, you can go to school now. And don't let that Sabrina girl stomp all over you!!" She said, smiling.

"THANKS!! BYE!" I called, running to school. Once again, that masculine hand wrapped around my freah cuts.

I cringed and Harry seemed to notice, because he took my wrist and inspected it.

"You cut?" He whispered. I shook my head, letting out a fake laugh. "I burned it on the stove when I was attempting to bake a cake" I said, lying.

Aria raised her eyebrows behind Harry but didn't say anything. Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, I don't mean to be rude or weird or whatever, but can you give me your number?" He asked, handing me his phone. I nodded and punched in my number, and I saw Laura grinning like an Idiot.

"Well, I'm gonna be late for school, so I better get going" I said, and sprinted three blocks to school.

I got there just as the bell signifying the beginning of school rang, and hords of students ran in the building.

I walked along with the crowd, entering the building. I made my way towards wing C, where all the seniors' lockers are. Making sure that Sabrina is nowhere in sight, I quickly put my bag and books in my locker, taking out my social studies binder and textbook.

I hung my head down low as I passed through the clumps of students each going their differeny ways.

Stopping at room 113, I opened the door and sat in my usual seat in the back, right next to the window.

"ALRIGHT!!!!! Settle down everybody!! Today for the first two periods, there is an assembly, so we'll come back to this later. Right now, I want everybody to gather outside." Said Mr. Sweeny, our teacher.

I sighed and went outside, trying to get infront so I can get first row seats. Thank god Sabrina isn't in my social studies class.

Mr.S led us to the auditorium and we all scrambled to get first row seats. I got the seat right in the front of the stage.

Mrs.M, the principle came on stage. Everybody became silent except for the occasional cough or sneeze or 'bless you'.

"Alright, I guess you are all wondering what the assembly is about. Well, we have a group of very talented people here, and we just decided that you need some fun time here in school. So, we payed the worlds famous boyband to come to our school to sing and talk and do a regular concert that they would normally do. Enjoy." She said, and walked off stage, just as five boys walked on stage.

"Hello, everybody, we're One Direction!!" Said The boy with a buzz cut. The scream of girls was deafening.

"Since this is a school concert, we decided to do things a little differently, and do the tweets first!! So send in some tweets and they will show up on this smartboard thing!" Said Harry.

I quickly got out my phone and sent in a tweet.

"This tweet is from @LoveArianna, and she is saying, 'Do you go after snobby, popular, mean girls, or just normal nice girls?'" The boy with the irish accent said.

Harry answered first, looking me in the eye. "Well, if they're mean to other girls, I would never want to have anything to do with them." He said, winking at me.

"Same here. If they're mean, I wouldn't wanna date them." Said the irish one.

"Next question! This is from @QueenSabrina, So you would rather date Arianna then me? Well If you're the mean girl, then yes." Said the one with brown hair, blue eyes, and a high pitched british accent.

"I agree with Louis." Said Harry, furrowing his eyebrows.

I heard the laugh and giggles of Sabrina. Next thing I knew, Sabrina was on stage with the mic.

"Hello everybody, you all know me, Sabrina!! These boys are all out of their minds!! Of coarse they would date me over Arianna!! I meam, have they SEEN her? She looks like a rat!! Come on up here Arianna, show them how ugly you are." Sabrina said.

People around me gave me sympathetic looks as I walked onto the stage, the boys' eyes widening, except Harry's.

"See, you're so ugly they're speechless. So, boys, would you rather date me, or that thing?" She said.

I took a deep breath to control my anger. "At least I'm actually a thing and not some pair of boobs that's covered in makeup." I said.

Sabrina gasped. "You know, you're right, but still, you don't even have boobs." She said.

"Well I have a fanny and no dick. That mean anything to you?" I said.

"Yeah, it means that your a thing."

"Then that also makes you a thing then, doesn't it?" I asked, smirking.

Mrs. M began to stomp towards the stage.

"Well at least I'm a thing with a LIFE. You're just a mistake. I thought we went over this before!! So boys, my side or her side." Sabrina said.

Harry came to my side with no hesitation, as did Niall, and Louis. Liam came over as well. Zayn pondered for a minute before throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU CHOOSE THAT?!?!" Sabrina screeched.

"Well one, she's not mean, two, she's naturally pretty with no makeup, and three, we just don't like you." Said Harry.

I just hung my head low, not wanting to meet Sabrina's glares. Because of this, I'm gonna get a big beating. Worse than last time, and I broke three ribs and a collar bone last time...