Chapter 18

"Honey?"

"Yeah mom?" I looked up at her from the spot on my bed where I was currently doing my homework.

"You have a visitor." She smiled and moved to the side, revealing a tall man with brown curls on his head.

"Hey, Arianna." Harry said. He walked in and thanked my mom as she left.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good, actually. I'm all healed. When are you going back on tour?"

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. From what your mom tells me, you haven't been going to school lately. And the year's almost over."

"Yeah. Well I don't really feel like seeing Sabrina after that baby trick."

"I understand. Well, I spoke to your mother, and she said it was completely fine as long as you don't get hurt."

"What? What's fine?"

"You coming with us."

"On... on tour? With you guys?"

"Well, she got your passport renewed a couple months ago, and she said that since the boys and I seem to be protective of you, she trusts us to keep you safe. She also says that you seem to be depressed here."

"But I... what about my dad?"

"Your dads warming up to the idea. Think about it. No Sabrina, no Crystal, just you and the five of us, going all over the world."

"I don't understand how my mom is okay with this."

"I'm very persuasive."

I gave him a small smile. I trusted him and the boys. And I need time away from this dreary town.

"Okay." I said. "I'll go with you guys. When should I pack?"

"Well, the plane leaves in twelve hours."

"You're telling me this the day before you have to go? Are you crazy?"

"Just pack up. We can buy things if you forget anything."

I thought it over. No Sabrina. No Crystal. No school. No stress. It's the ideal adventure and any teenage girls' dream.

"I'll pack." I said and Harry gave me a huge grin.

"I knew you would."

--------

"I love you mom. You too dad." I said and kissed each of them on the cheek. I waved as I got in line for the security check, and once I was on the other side.
Girls were everywhere as well as paparazzi.

"WHO IS SHE?"

"IS SHE A NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

The girls were going crazy and it took everything to not cover my ears. We were ushered into a private jet and I ended up sitting next to Harry.

His eyes traveled to my arms again, and I immediately put them under the blanket. "It's a little cold in here." I said, and chuckled nervously.

"Arian-"

"Oh, my god look! They have Pitch Perfect! I love that movie." I said hastily.

"Thanks for inviting me on this trip by the way. Where are we stopping at first?"

"Italy." Harry said after sighing.

"Ooh, I've always wanted to go there."

"Arianna, seriously, what happened to your arms-"

"I really don't want to talk about it Harry." I snapped.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

I felt a pang of guilt because he was only concerned, but at the same time, he shouldn't be prying.

I looked behind us to see Liam and I have a small smile and he smiled back as he put in his earbuds.

I reclined my chair and put a mask over my eyes, settling in for the ride.