Chapter 19

"Arianna, wake up."

I turned away from the voice. Suddenly the eye mask got lifted up and let go of, and it smacked me in the nose, quite painfully.

"Ow, what the hell." I mumbled and got up to see Louis standing over me, the four other boys behind him.

"We are in Italia."

I perked up and got out of my seat.

"Seriously? We're here?"

"Yes now hurry up we need to check into the hotel and get ready for the gig."

"You have a concert the first night here?"

"Yep, and the whole week coming up, by then we get three days off, then we go driving around Europe for all of our other shows."

"Jesus Christ."

"Hey honey, work is work, this isn't a vacation." said Louis, and handed me my carry on luggage.

"Leggo." Said Zayn, and we all got off of the plane to once again be greeted by thousands of screaming fans. I trudged along behind them as everybody showered us in questions once again.

Once we got outside we were ushered into  a black van with tinted windows, and we sat facing each other.

"So, how is everything so far?"

"I can't believe I agreed to this."

Liam laughed, and Niall spoke up.

"You might wanna get yer ears checked after this one, Arianna." he said chuckling.

A comfortable silence settled over us and the van began moving, Windows being pounded on by foreign fans.

"Why are Italians so freakin pretty?" I mumbled.

About ten minutes later, we pulled up in front of the hotel, and we hurried inside before we could get bombarded again.

We were staying in one large suite with three bedrooms and a pullout couch.

"We figured you would want to sleep in your own bed, because you're a um.... girl."

I smiled at Liam. I looked around the place, it was nothing extravagant, very simple.

"Hey Arianna, are you still on those meds?" Harry asked.

"Nope, I'm all clear."

Liam shared a look with Harry and motioned towards his bag.

I figured they were talking about condoms or something.

Louis let me pick my room and I settled in and lied down on the bed, letting jet
lag do all the work.